IGNORED

My Swing (mchepp)

mchepp

Latest swing sequence. I continue to make progress however small it is. Extension still eludes me, but pivot is better.

Sequence_083116.jpg

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have nightmares about this swing.  Looking pretty solid to my un-educated eyes!:beer:

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

1 hour ago, Steven001 said:

Your swing is looking great - It look like you generate a lot of lag on the downswing and your extension is definitely getting better. 

Thank you. 2+ years of working on something it is nice to hear it is at least a hog's breath better.

It is funny you mention lag. I have been trying to actively take it out, and in doing so I have actually gotten more. The pros like @mvmac always say it is a reaction to other things, I guess they know what they are talking about.

1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

I have nightmares about this swing.  Looking pretty solid to my un-educated eyes!:beer:

You'll likely get your chance to whoop me when we are in your time zone.

Michael

• 1 year later...

This thread is old and as in need of some reviving. So here I am to do so. 

I am working on trying to increase the amount of rotation before impact. My hips have been relatively square to slightly open and I am trying to improve that. The progress is slow, but it is getting there.

• Like 1

Michael

• Administrator

Looks good. I need a high ceiling down a hallway… ;-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Any interest in trading swings? I'm really jealous of how you deliver the club from the inside. Wish I could do that more consistently.

Edited by DeadMan

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

• 5 years later...

I have a life update to post here, not sure this is the best place but seems decent enough. I haven't posting as much as in the past. Mainly because my old job blocked me from pursuing the sight during my lunch hour. 😀 But in the last few months our family has moved from the Pacific Northwest down to the San Diego area. We are in @mvmac's old neighborhood in Rancho Bernardo. I am hoping the increased golf season will allow me to play a bit more than I have in the past few months. My daughter is a pretty serious soccer player so our weekends are driving around to her game.

Now that I am down here I plan on playing a bit more and start getting to the range for recording sessions. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Michael

• Administrator

Ah, didn't know you moved. You'll want to update your location in the profile…

Congrats?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

4 hours ago, iacas said:

Ah, didn't know you moved. You'll want to update your location in the profile…

Congrats?

Good suggestion on the profile update. And yes, I had wanted to get to a place where I could play year round golf. 

Michael