IGNORED

If you want a pair of True Linkswear Shoes and a DEAL!

Note: This thread is 3507 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You have 45 more hours - the coupon code is rymowins2012

and you receive 50.2% off all True Tours and Stealths

see www.truelinkswear.com

Good shopping!

• Upvote 3

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks. I'm normally a size 10. Anyone who wears these shoes thinks size 11 for True Tours will be too big?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Yes, too big.  I wear an 11-11.5 normally and wear the 11 in the True Tours.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
Originally Posted by NuclearMike

Great deal but no wide widths.  Too bad.

They're ALL wide widths. :) Have you ever tried a pair of these shoes on? :P If not you're doing yourself a disservice.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Better hurry.  They are selling out fast.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Originally Posted by iacas

They're ALL wide widths. :) Have you ever tried a pair of these shoes on? :P If not you're doing yourself a disservice.

Yes, Trues are wide - as a D width, I still have room. I found the 2012 Line is more akin to your street shoe size.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I already have a pair of these and love them.  Best golf shoe out there.  You can walk all day in them.  .

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

These are really great shoes... if they have your size you should get a pair.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I just received an email that my pair shipped.  Thanks again for sharing this link!  I've been in the market for a new pair of golf shoes - something for the winter, and I've thought about getting a pair of True Linkswear shoes... But this sale made it a no brainer.  Such a great deal!!

another THANK YOU! to the OP!   I'm looking forward to my true tours.  at $81 w/ shipping, its a GREAT deal.

also, another thanks for the discussion about the widths.  i am a D, and usually have to go up a half-size for normal width shoes.  i didn't have to here.

cheers!

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

I just got my pair in the mail tonight... First impression... They are indeed different looking.  I'm going to wear them on and off the course and write a review.  So far, they feel like shoes.

I wore my new True Stealth shoes yesterday.  I must say the Stealth is more comfortable out of the box than the tours.  Much softer leather and tongue.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Originally Posted by boogielicious

I wore my new True Stealth shoes yesterday.  I must say the Stealth is more comfortable out of the box than the tours.  Much softer leather and tongue.

Interested in whether you are comparing 2012 to 2012 lineups, or 2011 versus 2012.

I found the 2012 Tours more comfortable out of the box than the 2011 Tours - and no orthotic was needed in the 2012 version.

2012 True Tours versus the 2012 Stealth.  I had to re-lace the Tours because the tongue was digging into my ankle.  The Stealth is very soft.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Originally Posted by boogielicious

2012 True Tours versus the 2012 Stealth.  I had to re-lace the Tours because the tongue was digging into my ankle.  The Stealth is very soft.

Thanks - proves that all feet are different. I found the 2012 Tours perfect and non-digging. They dug a little with my old orthotic in the 2011 Tours, so I just went stock in the new Tours.

Note: This thread is 3507 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!