IGNORED

Numbers Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I had to edit Post #35 because a picture of a quarter and a dime is not an image showing the number "35". Consequently, Ernest Jones is blocked from participating in this thread. Sorry. Follow the rules.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Someone posted a photo of Sleepy Hollow's 16th on the golf subreddit and I never realized there is a donut like indentation in the middle of the green. It's almost like a miniature golf hole.
    • Day 184: Didn’t intend to play today, but when I got to the course, it was empty. Hit some balls working on center-face contact and the course was still empty. So I played 18 solo. It was quite windy and seeming making all the long holes longer. Shot an 84, but can’t post solo rounds. Finally saw someone on 10 when I was finished.    I went back to my car and noticed the basket of balls I left was still there along with an alignment stick I left behind. So I hit a few more to get the ‘swing out from the top feel’ back down. Playing tomorrow morning again.
    • Day 12 (4/12/21) - More "Steady Head" drills today, without a club. I'm focusing on this aspect of the full swing for right now, but have begun the "Weight Forward" drills also. 
    • Well...Langer is an anchorer with an asterisk.😉
    • I can't stop thinking about this picture. I was today years old when I found out that the Butler Cabin interviews were done in what amounts to a TV studio in the basement. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Benedict
      Benedict
      (31 years old)
    2. blazersunited
      blazersunited
      (52 years old)
    3. Cld1223
      Cld1223
      (43 years old)
    4. ConradXXX
      ConradXXX
      (91 years old)
    5. CR McDivot
      CR McDivot
      (68 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...