IGNORED

Numbers Thread

iacas

• Administrator

Rules are simple:

1. Posts should contain one embedded image for the next whole number in the sequence (counting up).
  2. The number should be the only number in the image or, in extreme cases, the most obvious number in the image (by a wide margin). The number itself needs to be present in the image, and it must be OBVIOUS.
  3. Care should be taken to avoid repetition of themes.
  4. One number per post. This will keep the count even with the thread's post count.
  5. Try to avoid golf-related images.

Here goes:

spacer.png

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • I'm with you. I never want to "see" the commentators talking if at all possible, show me somebody hitting a shot.   I totally agree. I really like watching the Masters on 3 screens. Normally I have Amen Corner, Featured Groups as my baseline on two of the screens. Then I have at least one other feed. I'm often bouncing around on the 3rd screen between different stuff. 
    • Wordle 373 3/6 ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • I have to confess, I'm bummed about DeChambeau. BUT not surprised.  I've always enjoyed the way he plays the game, he does stuff differently and I think that's good for the game. He also signed a buddy of mine's head cover a few years back and couldn't have been nicer to us.  Having said that, He also often behaves like a big old baby and does some things I simply can't defend. When he berated the camera guy that was ridiculous. When he stomped off the range and buried his head against the wall to cry. That was not only ridiculous, but also weird and made me wonder if there was actually something wrong with him. (More than just being eccentric.) His two minute forty second putt was also non-defendable.  I don't think he's a smart or as "engineering educated" as the media gives him credit for (No where near as smart as he thinks he is). But again, he's interesting and different and I've always argued that those characteristics make him good for the game. So, I was disappointed when he made the jump. BUT I was NOT surprised. I don't think he "gets it". I don't think he does his research on anything as much as he tries to portray himself as this man of study and logic. I think he sees himself as edgy and outside the box, but at the same time he can't read the room for s#it. His comments about vaccination were just embarrassing and I think show a real lack of seeing the big picture. So, I wasn't surprised when he jumped, but I remain disappointed. I've been disappointed in him several times in the past so, I'm getting used to it. 
    • C’mon man! You were the President of the Taylor Gooch fan club! You got that tatoo!😜 Agree, 54 hole snooze fest.
    • True, but even when they decide to focus on a shot, it can still take 20-30 seconds for the player to execute. The broadcast likes to include the player picking a club and setting up. If they take too long, sometimes they cut away, sometimes they don’t. I’m not saying I prefer it.  Personally, I would love to see more shots, less putting. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. chaserp75
      chaserp75
      (31 years old)
    2. Don2
      Don2
      (71 years old)
    3. dougferrell
      dougferrell
      (59 years old)
    4. Gaetano Fasano
      Gaetano Fasano
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...