IGNORED

Funny/Bizarre Internet Stuff

dak4n6

• Administrator

Thought it was strange seeing a car pretty much abandoned like that.

Oh, okay.

But if it was covered in a sheet, you'd think nothing of it, you know? :-) There are probably thousands of expensive cars sitting there getting dusty in the world right now. Though again many would probably have a tarp on them…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy has a nice car, never gets to drive it? Forgot about it? The layer of dust is barely visible in photo but it's really thick. 

image.jpeg

Nobody tell @Nosevi about this! At least he has the sense to put a cover on his fine cars to collect the dust while he pounds golf balls next to it.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Nobody tell @Nosevi about this! At least he has the sense to put a cover on his fine cars to collect the dust while he pounds golf balls next to it.

My girl's under a cover and in a bubble just to be safe :-)

I drive my car but Erik's right - you'd be surprised how many nice cars are just gathering dust. Shame really.

image.jpeg

Pete Iveson

Oh, okay.

But if it was covered in a sheet, you'd think nothing of it, you know? :-) There are probably thousands of expensive cars sitting there getting dusty in the world right now. Though again many would probably have a tarp on them…

Very true. I dunno. Grey car with the greyish dust sitting alone there like that. And no one wrote anything on it - until I traced out something very discreetly, but respectful. All that combined made it a little extra surreally strange to me. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

Father/son Halloween costume - kid as John Daly complete w/cig. Oy vey.

https://instagram.com/p/9brK6WK-6n/

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

When taking the last piece of chicken goes wrong:

http://news.yahoo.com/man-fatally-stabbed-taking-last-152100460.html

One of my old buddies married a girl (not sure if they are still married, I don't think they are) who stabbed her ex-husband in the neck with a fork for salting his soup.

One of the funniest things I see on the internet is when folks take a funny remark so seriosly that they make fools of themselves. This is especially true on some of the social sites. I also realize that humor is not understood by all those who read such things.

Photo shopped picts are probably the best as far as bizzare goes. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Steve

58 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Respect to the truck driver ......... but personally I like the hedgehog - he's got style :-) 

Pete Iveson

1 hour ago, Gator Hazard said:

image.jpg

Got this new Starbucks cup this morning and loved it. Mazel Tov!

Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 10.44.28 AM.png

Steve

It is just hearsay until it isn't but this is on the interwebs now:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/charlie-sheen-revealing-personal-announcement-today-show-182812899.html

If he in fact is HIV positive and knowingly engaged in unprotected sex with unwitting individuals (of course I would have to doubt both the sanity and competency of anyone who would sleep with Charlie Sheen) I hope that he is prosecuted just like any other person for it.

Are smartphones black holes, slowly sucking away our souls?

8.jpg3.jpg

http://mashable.com/2015/11/12/obsessed-with-screens-art/#jT0Yf8xTl5qS

Steve

Zach Johnson doing Babe Ruth's called shot. Cue up "The Natural" soundtrack.

CUG0W4yWwAAeDP9.jpg

This is golf's equivalent to pulling out the sheet on the table without anything on it falling.

• Upvote 1

Steve

Golf does curling, partner uses smooth end of rake to sweep water out of way for putt. LOL.

WTF?

Steve

Check this swing out.

Steve