IGNORED

Least Favorite Player

clutchshot
Note: This thread is 3923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You're already sounding like a salty ol' veteran.  Lol.  Regarding Player- did it have anything to do with the [S]Playgirl[/S] ESPN spread? a2_wink.gif Dislike Ian Poulter.

Go to who do you hate on tour? This thread was my introduction to this forum...wasn't pretty!

Originally Posted by tmac20

Quote:

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

No idea how you come to that conclusion.

There aren't many players that I truly dislike, just some that I root for much less than others. I really disliked Colin Montgomery when he was playing.

He takes way too long on the greens. Lines it up, backs off, lines it up, backs off, repeat. Then you go out to a public course and see people doing the same thing. I hope they implement a shot clock like your boy Colin Montomerie said.

Ok, I can understand that. Just seems like a nice guy to me. And I doubt most people who take forever on the greens are doing it just because Furyk does. 90% of pros take way too long on the green.

• Upvote 1

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This guy! Come on, seriously his attitude generally annoys me, Jimenez, i think youre stuck in the past!

(no offense to any smokers) i think it should be completely ban at sporting events, give the wrong impression to young kids IMO!

Rob.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I can understand that. Just seems like a nice guy to me. And I doubt most people who take forever on the greens are doing it just because Furyk does. 90% of pros take way too long on the green.

I would too if a put was worth $30-100k

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmac20

He takes way too long on the greens. Lines it up, backs off, lines it up, backs off, repeat. Then you go out to a public course and see people doing the same thing. I hope they implement a shot clock like your boy Colin Montomerie said.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

I do know this, when I play perfect greens it is much harder for me to pick a spot then when it is a little chewed up and you can say " I want to hit it at this mark".. those guy play on greens with not too many marks on them. I think that would be harder.

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/81430/] [/URL] This guy! Come on, seriously his attitude generally annoys me, Jimenez, i think youre stuck in the past! (no offense to any smokers) i think it should be completely ban at sporting events, give the wrong impression to young kids IMO! Rob.

not nearly as disturbing as he pre-game warmup stretching.

Lol. I like the story about Jiminez showing up on the range for some practice post round at the Open with a bottle of red wine and a cigar. The guy knows how to have a good time. :-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/81430/] [/URL] This guy! Come on, seriously his attitude generally annoys me, Jimenez, i think youre stuck in the past! (no offense to any smokers) i think it should be completely ban at sporting events, give the wrong impression to young kids IMO! Rob.

Don't think we need to protect kids from seeing a guy smoke a cigar... Besides, I doubt Jimenez is the guy most of the kids are idolizing.

Originally Posted by tmac20

Fun fact: Miguel Angel Jimenez's cigars cost $400 each.

And they come packaged in a box made from the skin of baby seals.

Tyler Martin

Note: This thread is 3923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!