IGNORED

Who’s Hotter: Natalie Gulbis Or Anna Rawson?

lynchjo
Note: This thread is 6063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a hard call for me
but i'll say anna
but here is some nice pics to look at ;)

driver & woods
fatshaft II irons
588 wedges
putter
tour ix ball gps

Anna, no question. Natalie is all fake-and-bake, bottle blond, bolt-on tits and too much makeup.

haha bolt on tits. I vote for Anna here as well. I guess it depends if you are are a face/bust/hips/legs guy. I am a face guy, but even if I weren't I still wouldn't see why people find Gulbis so hot. She is OK.

haha bolt on tits. I vote for Anna here as well. I guess it depends if you are are a face/bust/hips/legs guy. I am a face guy, but even if I weren't I still wouldn't see why people find Gulbis so hot. She is OK.

I'll tell you why I find Anna barely hot, if at all. Too skinny. Seriously man, if it's just skin and bone there's nothing worth my while. End of story.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Administrator
I'll tell you why I find Anna barely hot, if at all. Too skinny. Seriously man, if it's just skin and bone there's nothing worth my while. End of story.

Lamebums is clearly a "more cushion for the pushin'" type of guy... as most married men eventually become if they want to remain happy.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Lamebums is clearly a "more cushion for the pushin'" type of guy... as most married men eventually become if they want to remain happy.

Wait a second... I mean, you hit it right on the nail, but that's not a very bright future is it, if I were only to become more so as I got older?

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

She's nowhere as to Anna Rawson or Natalie Gulbis, but I like Lorena Ochoa too. Not so much as, "Hey, look, I got a Lorena Ochoa calender!" but more like the girl next door type of cute.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

Clichè, this is like choosing between chocolate and vanilla.
Can I have `em both, mom?

I have made one hole in one this far. While you are reading this, I am most likely out on the tee trying to sink another one

• 1 month later...
To help you decide, click the two hottest golfers on LPGA tour...who says the LPGA is a wasteland for hotties?

Call this off topic if you will... but I can't believe that you think that Natalie Gulbis is better looking that Paula creamer, or for that matter Morgan Pressel!

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

anna rawson, no doubt, at least she would photograph better. And to the people saying "too skinny". I say you are crazy, but fine by me!!!!!!!
The best feeling in golf is a long walk with a putter - Greg Norman

In my Atlas Bag
FT-3 9° - Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63S
X-Tour 3 Wood 15° - TT Stiff MP-60 Irons 3-PW - DGS300 2 Up MP-T 51° 56°(10)/60°(4) Vokey SM Oil Can Studio Style Newport 2 V1xHome Course Bear Slide

I prefer Natalie. I don't know why but she has something that attracts me.

BTW... the link of the first page sends to a hacked page.

Regards

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Anna but I would love a little more chest action, ya know? I'm equal opportunity however so no one is getting kicked out of my imaginary bed.
The Good:
Heavenwood 3h
White Steel Two Ball
Orlimar SOS 56deg SW & 60deg LW
The Free:767 Pro Series 3-9iTomahawk 50deg PWKing Cobra 10.5deg Driver (350cc) 10.5deg Intimidator Driver

Note: This thread is 6063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!