IGNORED

What's up with Keegan Bradley?

France46
Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by colin007

Pics or it didn't happen... Lol JK!

I have hundreds more.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by atb5079

Thats not what I meant. But it does cause a change to flexibility and your swing. I think for all my examples I listed prior, the players are just struggling to get accustom with their newer physiques. It does indeed make a difference.

Work on flexibility every day, and you wont lose ANY.

Barring getting to Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman sizes, but that is inhuman.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

His OCD seems to be getting worse, he's very uncomfortable to watch these days with his numerous starts and stops, club spins, etc.   I get that you need a consistent pre-shot routine but his seems to get more complicated and awkward each week.

Couldn't agree more. It's painful to watch. I've always liked Keegan but the pre shot routine is ridiculous. As far as Keegan not playing well, that's not accurate at all. He's struggled a bit his last few tournaments but everyone struggles. I think because he won a major and became a household name so quick people forget he hasn't been on tour that long and for all we know hasn't even peaked yet. Solid earnings this year as well as a number of top 10's should eliminate any thoughts that he's havin a tough time.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Originally Posted by saturday

Couldn't agree more. It's painful to watch. I've always liked Keegan but the pre shot routine is ridiculous.

I am waiting for his golf ball to take out a restraining order on him for excessive stalking. He is the hardest guy to watch when he starts stressing.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by ApocG10

I have hundreds more.

I'll be honest man, I am quite jealous of those deltoids haha.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Originally Posted by ApocG10

I have hundreds more.

yikes!  good for you, bro, thats a TON of hard work...

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by colin007

yikes!  good for you, bro, thats a TON of hard work...

Thts a LIFETIME of hard work. I was 227lbs in that shot, about 5% body fat. I have since given up bodybuilding since I won the Atlantic Canadian Heavyweight CHampionship (which was my goal), and had only done it to prove to myself I could. So that is what I look like after 16 weeks of hardcore dieting and training, im bigger now, but have a softer, but still very muscular look. I keep my fat down low enough to have abs at all times, and my weight around 245lbs.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

This thread went in an interesting direction.

I read on the Internet that Keegan changed his driver swing to try and hit up more and now he can't find the golf course.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Stretch

This thread went in an interesting direction.

The more "interesting" posts were removed.

The topic is Keegan Bradley.

And I'm sure some time in about six years, someone will revive this thread, ignore the dates, and say "what do you mean what's up he just won two of his last five tournaments!" or something like that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by atb5079

I dont know if there is any merit to this statement, but to me it seems when players put some muscle on their bones, their cames tend to slide. Keegan, Rory, Westwood, even Tiger (slide is all relative speaking of course).

Rory's game peaked after golf analysts had been talking about how much stronger and fit he looked at the beginning of last year.  And while he hasn't won any majors, Tiger's start to the year rivaled anything he did during his peak accomplishment years.  It would be hard to argue that at that time of the year, his game had slid.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

The more "interesting" posts were removed. The topic is Keegan Bradley. And I'm sure some time in about six years, someone will revive this thread, ignore the dates, and say "what do you mean what's up he just won two of his last five tournaments!" or something like that.

Lol, sorry about that! Anyways, Keegan seems like a strong dude, in a wiry way. Not as in, go lift that car, but more like go wrestle that orangutan. Sure hits the ball a mile tho...

Colin P.

Sorry for taking it so off topic. I took the challenge presented a little too personal.

I think Bradley is just in a slump. He'll win a tournament this year or next, an post some good finishes, and everyone will forget all this.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!