IGNORED

My Swing (Jeremie Boop)

Jeremie Boop

Ok, a couple of improvement pictures from 7/8/2014 to 8/12/2014

DTL slightly post impact:

Red line is the downswing angle

OLD Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  NEW

FO slightly post Impact:

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon:Β Z355

:callaway:Β XR16 3 Wood
:tmade:Β AeroburnerΒ 19* 3 hybrid
:ping:Β I e1 ironsΒ 4-PW
:vokey:Β SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff:Β Harmonized Sole GrindΒ 56 andΒ Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

It is better. Good job. (Pat on back)

Now, do more:

Hit lots of soft punch shots holding your finish at about A8 to check things and correct them as necessary.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

It is better. Good job. (Pat on back)

Now, do more:

Hit lots of soft punch shots holding your finish at about A8 to check things and correct them as necessary.

Yeah, I know I'm still separating a bit post impact. That's what I'm really focusing on more now. I did upload the new videos to evolvr just to show the improvement. I've focused so much on the impact position that I've neglected the follow through.... bad monkey!

Are you being snarky with the pat on back stuff or serious? Hard to tell! :-X

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Are you being snarky with the pat on back stuff or serious? Hard to tell!

Who cares? He's right. Looks much better! Good job!

Who cares? He's right. Looks much better! Good job!

It was kind of a joking thing, I'm sure he understood it. :beer:

Thanks, finally feeling pretty good about my swing again.

• Upvote 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Agree with Erik (duh), I really like hitting balls with a swing that feels like it goes to A2 in the backswing and A8 in the through swing. In reality it goes a little longer than that but that's the feel. It's the perfect length for me to really focus on my BS feels and my DS feels and it's a small enough motion that you can have continual success with it and build up from there. Added bonus is the auditory feedback, when I do my "Erie" piece properly with hips pushing forward I get a very distinct sound at impact.

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

I'll never understand the USPS..... My driver started out in Burlington, KY and traveled to Cincinnati only to turn around and go back to Louisville, KY????? Idiots

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'll never understand the USPS..... My driver started out in Burlington, KY and traveled to Cincinnati only to turn around and go back to Louisville, KY????? Idiots

It could be a system error though! USPS has one of the most complicated and expensive long haul systems and they don't really care to optimize anything because they operate under a deficit and get bailed out by the fed year in and year out! I don't think you want us to get into the inefficiencies of the government in your thread though so, stupid USPS can't get things right! There! I hope you get it soon!

:adams:Β / :tmade:Β / :edel:Β / :aimpoint:Β / :ecco:Β / :bushnell:Β /Β :gamegolf:Β /Β 

Eyad

It could be a system error though! USPS has one of the most complicated and expensive long haul systems and they don't really care to optimize anything because they operate under a deficit and get bailed out by the fed year in and year out! I don't think you want us to get into the inefficiencies of the government in your thread though so, stupid USPS can't get things right! There! I hope you get it soon!

It's just stupid because it's further away now than where it started rofl....

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

As an update, the package left Louisville at 12:24 am and hasn't checked in anywhere since..... I'm starting to get very aggravated with USPS...... It was due to arrive today. I just don't understand the logistics of their shipping....

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

As an update, the package left Louisville at 12:24 am and hasn't checked in anywhere since..... I'm starting to get very aggravated with USPS...... It was due to arrive today. I just don't understand the logistics of their shipping....

Still no update after over 20 hours.... It was only 3 1/2 freaking hours away...

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Still no update after over 20 hours.... It was only 3 1/2 freaking hours away...

Once, I was tracking a package I was supposed to receive on a certain day. It left a facility near my house that morning and was checked into the same facility 12 hours later. I got it the next day :mad:

Bill

β€œBy three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Did you get it yet? I think Imma gonna go buy mine at GS after work today. Your shipping experience has dissuaded me from saving $20some by ordering online.

- Shane

It's out for delivery now. I saved about 100 for buying online so it was worth it. For 20 nope, I would have bought locally.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Ordered my bio cell plus off ebay today.... Super high rated seller so I'm hoping it's copacetic because I got it for about 190. I feel bad because the guy that fitted me was super nice but he wanted 280 for it.... I'll probably go pay him the $30 for the fitting.

I'm getting mine for $200, but you got the Plus.

- Shane

I'm getting mine for $200, but you got the Plus.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Got my new evolvr back. Other than keeping focus on the previous stuff I just need to stand more upright at set up.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Videos from Erie, PA at Golf Evolution:

Ok, so I think I have the upright stance better here. Obviously I've made no progress on totally eliminating the flip and having better extension through impact. One thing I'm noticing here is while I keep a pretty steady head through the backswing my head drifts forward a couple inches on the downswing. Also, still getting a little steep on the downswing.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag: