IGNORED

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

David in FL
Note: This thread is 1184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4.9 down from 7.0.  My biggest single revision drop ever.

Needless to say, I've been playing well and it's been a fun couple of weeks.  Hopefully I'll be able to carry the good play through to my tournament on the 14th.

The next 2 weeks are going to be expensive though, as I've lost the 2 strokes that I've been getting from my buddy.   He's already trying to book extra rounds......   .....that's gonna leave a mark.

Congrats on the drop I know you had quite a spell there with the changes you made but it sounds like you got things working now, wish I could start getting it together however I was mistaken on my last revision so instead of 6.8 it's actually 6.7.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Started the season at 12.5 and have been slowly working my way down with a goal of single digits this year. I am currently at a 10.3, need some good rounds to end the year!

In The Bag
Wishon 919 Driver 9.5
Wishon 4W 16.5
Wishon  21 degree hybrid
Sterling SL 6 - SW
Seemore CS FGP

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Down from 8.6 to 8.3. Gotta get to 7.7 to reach my goal of single digit handicap at my home course. The problem is that I am going to drop some of my better scores out of my 20 soon. Gotta get back on track.

Bill M

Just updated my handicap spreadsheet.

Joining the league in a couple months, and I need to be as accurate as possible before officially giving them my handicap. Got my monthly pass for the course so I can play regularly at the league course.

Just revised my handicap to 14.6 from a 15.1 and my anti handicap of 18.7. My anti handicap spiked up to 19.75 because I played to a 23.2 at Encinitas Ranch and roughly an 18.33 handicap at Whispering woods. I played a bunch of rounds at my home course in the mornings to offset this upward trend.

My latest thing is to play the golds. I feel like a rank beginner again from these tees, but it gives me opportunity to use other clubs. It helps build some confidence as well. I also am planning the reverse as well. Play the White, Blue and Gold Tees. Maybe I'll even have opportunity to play the reds if I get partnered with lady golfers that play from those tees.

My handicap trend does show the progress I seem to be making with my clubs. I feel way more solid hitting balls as of my last lesson with Mike at Erie. Some of that material has finally started to sink in. Getting another lesson for my son and myself this or the following week.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Just updated my handicap spreadsheet. Joining the league in a couple months, and I need to be as accurate as possible before officially giving them my handicap. Got my monthly pass for the course so I can play regularly at the league course. Just revised my handicap to 14.6 from a 15.1 and my anti handicap of 18.7. My anti handicap spiked up to 19.75 because I played to a 23.2 at Encinitas Ranch and roughly an 18.33 handicap at Whispering woods. I played a bunch of rounds at my home course in the mornings to offset this upward trend. My latest thing is to play the golds. I feel like a rank beginner again from these tees, but it gives me opportunity to use other clubs. It helps build some confidence as well. I also am planning the reverse as well. Play the White, Blue and Gold Tees. Maybe I'll even have opportunity to play the reds if I get partnered with lady golfers that play from those tees. My handicap trend does show the progress I seem to be making with my clubs. I feel way more solid hitting balls as of my last lesson with Mike at Erie. Some of that material has finally started to sink in. Getting another lesson for my son and myself this or the following week.

Spreadsheet?! You're killin' me :doh:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Spreadsheet?!

You're killin' me

Seriously. @Lihu just join the Mens club of Brookside or Santa Anita or the like, and you get a REAL handicap (as well as other perks specific to that club) and it's probably not more than $50 or $60 per year.

Spreadsheet?!

You're killin' me

Seriously.  @Lihu just join the Mens club of Brookside or Santa Anita or the like, and you get a REAL handicap (as well as other perks specific to that club) and it's probably not more than $50 or $60 per year.

That's the plan, I just need another couple months playing the league course (Brookside). I even have my monthly pass.

Hey, the spreadsheet is pieced together from information on this site!

I cross checked it with a few on line calculators and it's accurate within 0.01 strokes! :smartass:

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That's the plan, I just need another couple months playing the league course (Brookside). I even have my monthly pass.

Hey, the spreadsheet is pieced together from information on this site!

I cross checked it with a few on line calculators and it's accurate within 0.01 strokes!

Well, I can't make too much fun, because I know the calculations by heart.  I can't help it, but anytime that I have a good round I don't like waiting until the next revision to find out if the cap is dropping, I have to go and figure it for myself. ;)

Well, I can't make too much fun, because I know the calculations by heart.  I can't help it, but anytime that I have a good round I don't like waiting until the next revision to find out if the cap is dropping, I have to go and figure it for myself. ;)

What?  You don't have to do that.  You have the GHIN app, right?  The "trend" is where you will be at the next revision if there are no more entries.....

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

What?  You don't have to do that.  You have the GHIN app, right?  The "trend" is where you will be at the next revision if there are no more entries.....

I just installed the Droid app. Looks like you need a GHIN to use it. :-P

I'm getting the message, though. I am actually only waiting on @hacker101 to join one of the two clubs with me. I'll find out what's going on with him.

The pass is great, and lets me play during some league events as part of the pass benefits. I'm sure the club has some food discounts or something.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Hmmmmmm .... (lemme get back to you on that) :8)

EDIT:  Well I'll be a monkeys uncle.  I did not have that app, and for some reason did not know of it. :doh:

But, thanks to you, I do now!!  (P.S.  Thanks to my round Saturday, I'm "trending" to 5.4 for next time :dance: )

BTW, what other stats can you get? I just tallied up all the rounds that I played on my spreadsheet in the last 6 months. 3304 strokes.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Batting average, RBI, TDs, WPM, field goal percentage, and # of hot dogs you can eat in 12 minutes.

So, if your drive gets a team scramble eagle or birdie that goes to your RBI stat? :-D

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Hmmmmmm .... (lemme get back to you on that) :8) EDIT:  Well I'll be a monkeys uncle.  I did not have that app, and for some reason did not know of it. :doh: But, thanks to you, I do now!!  (P.S.  Thanks to my round Saturday, I'm "trending" to 5.4 for next time :dance: )

Great app! Takes 15 seconds to enter your round. Can add your buddies and track their handicaps too. Rat bastards can't sandbag any more. :beer:

In David's bag....

Great app! Takes 15 seconds to enter your round. Can add your buddies and track their handicaps too. Rat bastards can't sandbag any more. :beer:

Yep I like it so far. Didn't know that's what the trend is. Mine says 7.4L right now. Do you know what the "L" stands for? Also if you are on a e-club do you just post everything away? That's what I've been doing because I didn't really care enough to check. Also on a side note I am vanity capping right now because I have been playing horrendous golf and my handicap is clearly being helped by shorter and easier rated courses. Never mind on the "L" question. I found this website called google that helped out.

James

Note: This thread is 1184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!