IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

Has this car been covered by snow since the '70s?

How perceptive!  Depressing right? That is what it feels like right now.  We have been covered with snow since the 70's.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guys... I looked out the window and there was this big light in the sky and it hurt my eyes... Does that mean I can golf soon?

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Guys... I looked out the window and there was this big light in the sky and it hurt my eyes... Does that mean I can golf soon?

Hmmm sounds dangerous. Sure you didn't stop on the train tracks?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

got to the range today..hit new irons and driver..watched shots disappear in the snow, or in the ponds where things had melted. I hope it is an early spring cause I think I am ready to hit the links!

Jakepalm, How do you like that net? Something like that would work well in my back yard, looks quick and easy to set up and take down.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

I have plans for a hitting igloo if the upcoming warm weather doesn't melt the snow. Why use a net when mother nature has generously provided so much free material?

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

The blue sky has finally come back to NH everyone.... and yes, @treebound I do enjoy using the net and the set up and tear down are so hassle-free. It was only $50 at Sports Authority too which made me a very happy guy.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

Yesterday through Sunday we have temps in the 40s with some rain. I was hoping there would be a significant amount of melt but it doesn't look like it's going to make a dent in the feet of snow we have piled up in some places. Temps are supposed to drop again next week. :censored:

Spring cannot come fast enough. I am getting some serious cabin fever and I can't take much more winter! :surrender:

I feel like I am going to end up going insane like Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining...which probably wouldn't be good for anyone.

Sitting here in Cleveland, buried in 12+" of snow. It's been BRUTAL! Sub-zero temps for weeks straight...

Yesterday, I ordered my new AP1 712's and I know that when they get here by next week, I'll literally be dying to go play. Thank god we have a few indoor/outdoor ranges with heated stalls that I can use when these come in. Winter is the worst and unfortunately I didn't win the Powerball last night so that I could move to a beach where it's sunny and 75 right now!

How perceptive!  Depressing right? That is what it feels like right now.  We have been covered with snow since the 70's.

The depressing thing is that I am old enough to remember when these cars were new!

The depressing thing is that I am old enough to remember when these cars were new!

That is my grandfather's Caddy.  We looked at restoring it last year for him, until we realized we could just buy one already done up for about 5K.  Now it is a parking lot ornament at our body shop.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: