IGNORED

Cary Schoen and The Lower Body Lie That Is Devastating Golf (Troll Thread)

ZeroComp
Note: This thread is 3784 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

What's the first hit, a pile of rocks? Or an ad for feminine hygiene?

Edit* oops, forgot to mention Cary Schoen by name, gotta get this thread into the coveted #1 google hit. Wouldn't want wandering golf pilgrims to accidentally purchase douching apparatus thinking that they are magical training aids.

It still helps if you link to things using his name, you know. Like this.

Cary Schoen talks about golf instruction in this thread by Cary Schoen .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cary Schoen talks about golf instruction in this thread by Cary Schoen.

Well play @iacas .  Well played.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

What if I quote posts that contain Cary Schoen's name?

Like this post about Cary Schoen where Cary Schoen has been mentioned five times.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Like this post about Cary Schoen where Cary Schoen has been mentioned five times.

I don't know if that will work, but maybe multi-quote posts about Cary Schoen will raise the thread ranking for Cary Schoen here.

Joe Paradiso

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

I don't know if that will work, but maybe multi-quote posts about Cary Schoen will raise the thread ranking for Cary Schoen here.

How many more times is it possible to mention his name?

If we take one blog then double quote with another, and double quote that one, and so on. By the 8th post there should be on the order of 256 and by the 10th post 1024, etc. etc. 32 posts should have over 4 billion references to his name, but it could overload the Sand Trap database. Plus cutting and pasting could take some amount of time.

What is the edit limit of these text boxes, anyway? ROFLOL. :-$

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

So it's better to link Cary Schoen like I have done here: Cary Schoen . FWIW I think Cary Schoen sounds like a pretty unpleasant individual to take golf lessons from.

And this one is just for fun: Cary Schoen :w00t:

Childish, I know, but he deserves it.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Somebody mentioned TST was the #2 search result.  I just googled the name "Cary Schoen" and it comes up as the #4 result.  Maybe you guys are sending us in the wrong direction? :-O

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Shows up as 7th on my search.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Somebody mentioned TST was the #2 search result.  I just googled the name "Cary Schoen" and it comes up as the #4 result.  Maybe you guys are sending us in the wrong direction?

Shows up as 7th on my search.

I googled "Cary Schoen golf instruction" and it came up second

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

BTW, regardless of where it comes up, if you click the proper thread and stay there for awhile, Google will register that as a "good hit" because you didn't immediately go back to the search results to find something else that was more topical.

In other words, if you click something that's sixth on the list and nothing else, and stay on that page for awhile, Google tracks that and assumes it was a "good link" that kept you there with lots of relevant content for the topic you searched.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I googled "Cary Schoen golf instruction" and it came up second!

I googled, "Cary Schoen bad golf instruction" and it came up second too!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

To me the resulting playground antics on this thread (based on this guy's admittedly questionable method of engaging discussion!) reflect just as badly on the forum's reputation as the guy's bizarre attempt at getting people talking/selling something.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

• Administrator

To me the resulting playground antics on this thread (based on this guy's admittedly questionable method of engaging discussion!) reflect just as badly on the forum's reputation as the guy's bizarre attempt at getting people talking/selling something.

Eh. To a point. Sometimes it can be fun and therapeutic.

I don't think it reflects "just as badly" at all. We had fun with a troll.

I'll lock this thread at the end of the day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon

Eh. To a point. Sometimes it can be fun and therapeutic.

I don't think it reflects "just as badly" at all. We had fun with a troll.

I'll lock this thread at the end of the day.

It can definitely for those involved but from the perspective of someone arriving here after searching for the guy's name the whole thing looks a bit bizarre. "just as badly" maybe was a little strong but it's still a thread where the guy got called out, mocked to kingdom come, warned and then Penalty Boxed and then people went as far as to try to manufacture a search position to get this thread noticed as priority in order to blacken his already waning name.

I assume I missed the pitchfork distribution and collective lighting of torches. ;)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

• Administrator
I assume I missed the pitchfork distribution and collective lighting of torches. ;)

Yeah, we could only afford to ship them to Canada and the U.S.

I'm considering an experiment. Please let me know what you think.

1. I'll let Cary out of the Penalty Box. Right now.
  2. If he manages to post some detailed information (with pictures acting only as supporting evidence, not as the content itself) that can be discussed and which answers the questions posed to him about his "method" and/or which discusses his "method," I'll move the "Googlebombing" posts (starting with #162 through one a few posts prior to this post) to a private forum (where search engines can't find them) and the thread can remain unlocked and open for discussion.
  3. If he fails to do that, within his first two posts again in this thread, this thread will remain open until such time as I lock it permanently and he'll be permanently banned.

Do you think that's fair @MiniBlueDragon ? Others?

• Administrator

Works for me, but I don't expect his behavior to change.

I don't either, but nobody can say we didn't give him many chances.

It can definitely for those involved but from the perspective of someone arriving here after searching for the guy's name the whole thing looks a bit bizarre. "just as badly" maybe was a little strong but it's still a thread where the guy got called out, mocked to kingdom come, warned and then Penalty Boxed and then people went as far as to try to manufacture a search position to get this thread noticed as priority in order to blacken his already waning name.

I tried to start a discussion with him and all he wanted to do was play games.

The thread would show up high on a search engine search even if people weren't "manufacturing" a position.  We do very well with SEO.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3784 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!