IGNORED

Anyone swap out their gas oven themselves?

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That probably is pipe dope. I would usually put a very minimal amount on the face of flares.
  • Upvote 1

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

nevets has the most random thread starters.  He should get the "Box of Chocolates Award"

Well, you know he's addicted to golf when. . .   "he gets all his news and information from a golf forum"

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Well, you know he's addicted to golf when. . .   "he gets all his news and information from a golf forum"

Ha ha. I posted this to home improvement discussion boards first. No way I depend solely on golfers for this kind of stuff, but it looks like I hit on some knowledgeable souls out there. I like getting as many opinions as I can.

Did a whole bunch of stuff this year DIY using this method, so it's worked so far. Cut down a 25 foot tree, replaced 40 feet of wood fence, resodding the lawn, etc... Frankly, I hate being mr handyman, I live in an apartment expressly to avoid this stuff, I don't wanna know about female, male threads, flare, etc... but gotta do it for the family, so might as well do it as right as I possibly can. Kind of reflects on my golf though, equipment is the weakest part of my golf knowledge.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

Ha ha. I posted this to home improvement discussion boards first. No way I depend solely on golfers for this kind of stuff, but it looks like I hit on some knowledgeable souls out there. I like getting as many opinions as I can.

Did a whole bunch of stuff this year DIY using this method, so it's worked so far. Cut down a 25 foot tree, replaced 40 feet of wood fence, resodding the lawn, etc... Frankly, I hate being mr handyman, I live in an apartment expressly to avoid this stuff, I don't wanna know about female, male threads, flare, etc... but gotta do it for the family, so might as well do it as right as I possibly can. Kind of reflects on my golf though, equipment is the weakest part of my golf knowledge.

Yeah, there are a lot of multiply disciplined and talented individuals on this forum. I was kind of surprised you got so many good responses.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Pipe dope. B-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Pipe dope.

Just don't.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Ha ha - Pipe dope is in. Much easier to apply than the tape.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Gas is plumbing?

That explains this then! It's just for proper ventilation!

(made sense to me…)

Reminds me of my Dad!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Reminds me of my Dad!

Mine was an ass too.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Around here, most companies label themselves as plumbing and heating. Guess they go hand in hand.

Steve

Mine was an ass too.

LOL!  No matter how hard we tried, with belts and suspenders, he could not keep his pants up when working.  Flat Irish Ass syndrome.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

LOL!  No matter how hard we tried, with belts and suspenders, he could not keep his pants up when working.  Flat Irish Ass syndrome.

Oh, yeah, that's not how I meant my post. :D

Note: This thread is 3754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!