IGNORED

2014 NCAA Football

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yeah I hear you. Just remember that the Tide always rises.

Yeah but don't they always have to  deal with that monster of a conference, the SEC?

oh . . . wait . . . never mind.

Bill M

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For the betters out there, here are the prop bets.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/search/prop%20bets

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/72907/2014-ncaa-football/882#post_1093154"] Yeah I hear you. Just remember that the Tide always rises.[/QUOTE] Yeah but don't they always have to  deal with that monster of a conference, the SEC? oh . . . wait . . . never mind.

Well there were a large number of them in bowl games. I think everybody around here is pulling for the Buckeyes.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

I'm certainly not. I'd rank Oregon at about No. 10 on my list of favorite Pac-12 teams, but I'm a Ducks fan tonight.

I'm a Big 10 guy.....except when it comes to OSU. Go Ducks!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I'm certainly not. I'd rank Oregon at about No. 10 on my list of favorite Pac-12 teams, but I'm a Ducks fan tonight.

Oregon

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

If the Bama D didnt mess up OSU, they are gonna show solid tonight. I just hate it for Urban, his heart flutter may come back.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Dayjahvooo. Except OSU isnt down 21-6. I don't see why they bother kicking off. Just start on the 20 and save the clock if they are all in the endzone.

Tom R.

Looks to me like OSU is gonna take that new trophy to Columbus.. Oregon can't stop them.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Looks to me like OSU is gonna take that new trophy to Columbus.. Oregon can't stop them.

Oregon has no pass Rush and oregons receivers can't seem to get open. Not looking good at all barring a big defensive play here really soon.

Congrats to Urban and OSU. Well played and well done!

And secondly, congrats to the B1G.   You are back and college football is better for it!

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Elliot is a next level running back. And Jones single handedly kept it going early when Oregons D had locked down the receivers.

Tom R.

Going for this touchdown is a bit lame.

Just tacky.

Congrats tho ... They sure shut up the detractors that suggested they didn't belong in the playoffs.

Why not, it was 2 minutes left Oregon can score in 7 seconds and they where up two scores at the time? Sorry, but in the NC game, Leave No Doubt!

Also it is a way to give Elliot the ball and let him get some more glory because he carried this team on his back tonight.

I have no trouble with that last score with the way Oregon was able to score quickly on OSU, and move the ball.

The key stat of the game.

Third Down Coversions and Red Zone Defense. Two areas were Ohio State just out matched Oregon. Ohio State was 2nd to last going into this game in allowing TD's in the Red Zone. I think they held Oregon to 1 out of 5 in the Red Zone.

Basically Ohio State performed the bend but don't break defense better than Oregon did. Once Ohio State realized they can just manhandle Oregon's front seven on when on offense it was pretty much a done deal. I've watched OSU do the same thing over the past three years. If you let them, they will rush the ball 60 times a game and just demoralize the other team and wear them down.

That is what OSU did, 61 rushing attempts for 296 yards. Oregon's players were just gassed at the end of that game.

Great game by Ohio State, just an crazy season losing 2 starting QB's, the best pass rusher from last year, 4 starting offensive lineman, and a dominant running back to just stick together and put on a stretch of games like this was a season for the ages for Ohio State. Proud to be a Buckeye!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Going for this touchdown is a bit lame.

Just tacky.

Congrats tho ... They sure shut up the detractors that suggested they didn't belong in the playoffs.

If you do not want to a team to score, stop them.

Alabama, Oregon and the Big10 ran into a buzzsaw

Note: This thread is 3387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!