IGNORED

2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3644 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

An interesting side note:

Paula Creamer tied Tiger Woods for the all time record for consecutive cuts made in major championships with 37. Tiger did it, I believe, between 1997 and 2006. Paula has never missed a major cut in her career. She also has made her last 73 cuts on the LPGA tour.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting side note:

Paula Creamer tied Tiger Woods for the all time record for consecutive cuts made in major championships with 37. Tiger did it, I believe, between 1997 and 2006. Paula has never missed a major cut in her career. She also has made her last 73 cuts on the LPGA tour.

Interesting. She's definitely a gamer...didn't know she was that consistent tho, that's awesome.

I'd love to see Wie win this major. It's early tho.

• Administrator
Watching now.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Watching now.

Same, except I'm switching between this and the Final Four. Try to suppress your urge to make fun of basketball now :-D

Man, pro-tracer has really made watching golf a lot better. And this is a great leader board. Wie and Lexi? Throw in Pak and this is pretty entertaining.

Constantine

Same, except I'm switching between this and the Final Four. Try to suppress your urge to make fun of basketball now :-D Man, pro-tracer has really made watching golf a lot better. And this is a great leader board. Wie and Lexi? Throw in Pak and this is pretty entertaining.

Yeah, I switched over from basketball. I'll check back in when they get to the last five minutes. For now, go Lexi and Wei!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Same, except I'm switching between this and the Final Four. Try to suppress your urge to make fun of basketball now

Man, pro-tracer has really made watching golf a lot better. And this is a great leader board. Wie and Lexi? Throw in Pak and this is pretty entertaining.

Yeah, I switched over from basketball. I'll check back in when they get to the last five minutes. For now, go Lexi and Wei!!

Yea, fun juggling the two.

Man, I forgot how much I liked Michelle Wie's swing.

And Lexi is entertaining too with her mighty lash.

Constantine

Yesterday in round 2, Michelle had a gorgeous 3/4-looking swing. So controlled. Was impressive to see her stay disciplined even on her longer shots.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Yesterday in round 2, Michelle had a gorgeous 3/4-looking swing. So controlled. Was impressive to see her stay disciplined even on her longer shots.

Yea exactly.

Constantine

I watched some of this today as well and will watch the final round tomorrow.  Very cool final pairing but lets hope they don't choke!

In my bag

Driver:      SLDR 10.5*

Hybrids:   Taylormade RBZ Stage 2

Irons:       NikeVR PRO 4-PW

Wedges:   Nike VR Pro 50* 54* 58*

Putter:      2014 Newport 2

Ball:          E6

Judy Rankin said this today, so I uploaded it to Youtube. I thought it was interesting because it's always fun to hear an old school player like Judy come around on technology a bit. She said this after watching Lexi in slow mo.

Obviously it's not breaking news that slow motion analysis is a good thing, but it's still nice to hear.

Constantine

It's to bad there has to be a loser in this..And yep, I heard Judy say that.

Best of luck to both Lexi and Michelle...

This is the LPGA at its best. It doesn't get better than this. Wie & Lexi in the final group with a Hall of Famer and a future star playing ahead of them.

For those people who think the LPGA is a joke, tune in tomorrow you might learn something.

This is the LPGA at its best. It doesn't get better than this. Wie & Lexi in the final group with a Hall of Famer and a future star playing ahead of them.

For those people who think the LPGA is a joke, tune in tomorrow you might learn something.

It's not joke when Lexi and Michelle can hit 300 yard drives.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I'd rather watch the LPGA this week. So much more interesting.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Note: This thread is 3644 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!