IGNORED

TST SoCal 2014 Summer Outing - Saturday, August 9th @ Encinitas Ranch

Note: This thread is 3535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know.  Seriously though ... the swing looks really good in those pictures!  He's definitely on the right track.

Thanks GD, I know he will appreciate hearing this.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Set a record for GIR today - I hit 13!!!, and I also had 2 nGIR - but still managed to screw it all up.  Had 39 putts!!!!!!!!!!  And throw in 2 double bogeys caused by OB tee shots, and I somehow managed to shoot an 81.

My shot of the day was a 230 yd hybrid to about 12 feet on the third hole.  Just missed the eagle putt though.  That shot was outdone by (at least) two others though.  Colin had a 245 yard 3wood to about 3 feet on #11, which he tapped in for eagle.

And on 18, Barrett hit a mid or long iron of some kind - I'm going to guess a 6 iron from 190?? - to about 10" ... another eagle.

Some great shots today boys!!!

Early returns on next outing are that we should head back out to the Coachella Valley.

Yeah, we were watching all the balls landing surprisingly close to the pins. We figured it was @mvmac at first. Then it turned out everyone behind us was doing pretty much the same.Nice work. :beer:

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I had a great time! Thanks @Golfingdad for driving and @Pakoh for the invite. It was nice meeting you all. Thanks @mvmac for the hospitality and welcoming me into the group!

Thanks for coming and carrying the team ... Mr. MVP!!! :beer:

Yeah, we were watching all the balls landing surprisingly close to the pins. We figured it was @mvmac at first. Then it turned out everyone behind us was doing pretty much the same.Nice work.

Yep, did you guys miss any of the greens, seemed to have 4 balls there every hole.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Here are the groups:

Sounds like it was a great time, I wish I could have made it.

So what were the final team scores, was it close?

Brad

Sounds like it was a great time, I wish I could have made it.

So what were the final team scores, was it close?

Brad

My team (me, @mvmac , @Shindig , @Bechambo ) came in second with 108 points. @Golfingdad , @Pakoh , @Big C , and @Jthrustt came in 1st with 109 points. @hacker101 , @Lihu , and their sons came in third with 97 points.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us at the next one.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Whoa, 97 seems high! We'll be back. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

My team (me, @mvmac , @Shindig , @Bechambo ) came in second with 108 points. @Golfingdad , @Pakoh , @Big C , and @Jthrustt came in 1st with 109 points. @hacker101 , @Lihu , and their sons came in third with 97 points. Hopefully you'll be able to join us at the next one.

And Mvmac had a 50 foot eagle putt that came up about 2" shirt dead on line which would have gave them the victory. ;)

I will try to make the next one ... Not much happens in the Phx area it appears ... Which surprises me.

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

And Mvmac had a 50 foot eagle putt that came up about 2" shirt dead on line which would have gave them the victory. ;)

Knew I should have hit it harder ;-)

I will try to make the next one ... Not much happens in the Phx area it appears ... Which surprises me.

Great, hope you can make it.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Whoa, 97 seems high!

We'll be back. . .

Yes we will.

Funny, we had two of the oldest and two the youngest guys on our team playing out of the qroup....we did good.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Note: This thread is 3535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!