IGNORED

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3517 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh, absolutely great set of pics!! Thank you Erik and Mike (and David W.)!!

I had forgotten how goofy my address looks. That hurt my eye :-)). My apologies to everybody who had to endure it all day.

Vishal S.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I had forgotten how goofy my address looks. That hurt my eye :-)). My apologies to everybody who had to endure it all day.

It's functional, man! You did a great job figuring out how to keep playing golf!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It's functional, man! You did a great job figuring out how to keep playing golf!

Thanks Erik, the conf. boost helps greatly.  I am still on the 5SK path and hope to improve. Just bought GoPro Hero+3 and will have some swings on Evolvr next few days. Sorry if OTT.

Vishal S.

• Administrator

Thanks Erik, the conf. boost helps greatly.  I am still on the 5SK path and hope to improve. Just bought GoPro Hero+3 and will have some swings on Evolvr next few days. Sorry if OTT.

The event's over, so this thread will tend to veer off topic a little.

I would like to hear about…

BTW, I played the blue tees today, and got no roll to boot… http://www.gamegolf.com/round/86278 . :-)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

BTW, I played the blue tees today, and got no roll to boot… http://www.gamegolf.com/round/86278 .

Show off!  Nice round, but I bet you didn't play half your shots off the hosel.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

• Administrator

Show off!  Nice round, but I bet you didn't play half your shots off the hosel.

No. You're the only person skilled enough to do that. :D

I would like to hear about…

How @cedrictheo likes his 3W (he hit it great on Monday).

How @vasaribm likes his GAME Golf.

I have my first round since Sunday scheduled for tomorrow morning.  Grand Oak Golf Club, West Harrison, IN just over the Ohio border.  Initial impressions will follow.

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

• Administrator

I have my first round since Sunday scheduled for tomorrow morning.  Grand Oak Golf Club, West Harrison, IN just over the Ohio border.  Initial impressions will follow.

Turn it on five minutes or so before you tee off. Also, you can tag your club at any time. The 60 second thing is pointless. If you're standing there waiting to hit your tee shot, tag your driver. If you're waiting in the fairway but have your club out, tag it then. That way you don't forget.

Unless you can make it part of your pre-shot routine… I think just try to remember to "tag whenever."

BTW, I played the blue tees today, and got no roll to boot… http://www.gamegolf.com/round/86278 .

Not bad. Scorecard looks slightly different than mine from last Sunday. Couple of minor tweaks here and there and I am sure I will shave off the extra 30 strokes to match yours next year I think.

Edit: oh actually just 29... Closer than I thought.

Vishal S.

The 3 wood served me well today. Hit 3 fairways with it and hit it as my second shot on a par 5 and got within 15 yards of the front of the green. May end up buying a gamegolf as well. Look forward to @vasaribm impressions.

• Administrator

I've added everyone to the registration list for AimPoint Express, btw. So if you are into that sort of thing, you can join the groups on The Facebook.

I've added everyone to the registration list for AimPoint Express, btw. So if you are into that sort of thing, you can join the groups on The Facebook.

There's no "if" in my case. Thanks for adding our names.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Note: This thread is 3517 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!