IGNORED

Official TST Ball Markers

Note: This thread is 2534 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Mike ( @mvmac ) and I have varying levels of supplies, though we'll almost always be able to buy them to replenish our stocks.

The ball markers are two-sided. We like to use the lined side to indicate the direction our ball needs to start (our starting line), and we flip it upside down to reveal the "SandMan" when we moved our mark for a fellow player, as a reminder to put it back.

They look like this and are a nice weighted metal:

If you'd like a ball marker, within the U.S. they're:

1 for $10

2 for $18

3 for $25

Current Supporters can take 20% off the price as thanks for supporting the site.

Forum Leaders can take 10% off as thanks for your contributions.

That includes shipping. Quite honestly, it's probably going to be in an envelope.

We accept money via PayPal at paypal@thesandtrap.com.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So do I just have to go to PayPal and find it there? Im at work and my phone won't let me get on PayPal

I have a bunch of them already and can vouch for their awesomeness. Very nicely made.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

So do I just have to go to PayPal and find it there? Im at work and my phone won't let me get on PayPal

Just send the appropriate amount with a note saying that's what it's for and make sure you include your address, yes. No rush. They're not exactly flying off shelves. :)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I have a bunch of them already and can vouch for their awesomeness. Very nicely made.

Me too!  However, I didn't realize they were that valuable ... I think I'm gonna take better care of them from now on. ;)  Maybe even take the Aimpoint bubble level out of its velvet pouch and use that for the markers. :beer:

• Administrator
Me too!  However, I didn't realize they were that valuable ... I think I'm gonna take better care of them from now on. ;)  Maybe even take the Aimpoint bubble level out of its velvet pouch and use that for the markers. :beer:

We're not exactly getting rich off the few dollars profit. Just covers our time to mail the things really. :-P

I just placed my order for 2 markers I hope you didn't run out.:no:   :scared:  :beer:

Lol. Sorry bro, I just bought the last 387 of them right before you posted your order. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Lol. Sorry bro, I just bought the last 387 of them right before you posted your order.

Shit I bet that was a hefty shipping bill.  But looking at the price points you probably only paid 10 cents a piece for them.

Yeah I have a few of these.  Very nice.  Good weight, like the circle indent.  I always face the logo side up cause I think it's a cool logo.  Flipping it when the ball is moved out of the way of another putt is a good idea.

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

• Administrator

I just sent out envelopes to those who paid between this thread's creation date and yesterday evening.

• Administrator

I just sent an order in from MI

I'll try to get yours out today as well. Thanks.

• Administrator

Great! Thanks. There are a couple more out there that probably also arrived today (or should on Monday).

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 2534 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!