IGNORED

Christie Kerr and Coors Light

Gunther
Note: This thread is 3582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So then what should I order next time I am north of the border?

Depends where you are. If you're in or around Quebec then I highly recommend any of the MacAuslan products. They only make ales and they are great. Unibrue is another local brewer that makes a variety of old style traditional beers, often at 7-9% which is a tad much for my tastes but if you're only having one or two they can be pretty interesting beers. In the Maritimes Alexander Keith's is pretty much the king. They've recently added some single hop varieties that are quite good if you like a slightly bitter beer. Not a fan of Moosehead. I haven't been out west in ages but when I lived there I remember enjoying beers from Shaftesbury, Okanagan Springs and Granville Island brewery. I seem to recall these beers as being a little on the tame side, not a ton of hops, but still very drinkable and they don't make your stomach feel like the inside of a dumpster like Labatt Blue. :yucky:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I thought Christy had better taste than Coors Light.  Awful beer.

There's a very good possibility that Christy doesn't care what beer logo she is wearing.

I'd wear a tampon company logo if they paid me enough.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Unibrue is another local brewer that makes a variety of old style traditional beers, often at 7-9% which is a tad much for my tastes but if you're only having one or two they can be pretty interesting beers.

Don't they make Fin du Monde? That's some pretty delish stuff...

Colin P.

Don't they make Fin du Monde? That's some pretty delish stuff...

Yep, that's them.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

They are paid to play sports, not raise kids ... enough said ...

+1

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

So then what should I order next time I am north of the border?

Moosehead......You can always tell when someone loves moosehead from all the antler scratches on their chest. :w00t:

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Moosehead......You can always tell when someone loves moosehead from all the antler scratches on their chest.

Moosehead is ok, I prefer Moose Drool though.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Good beer, nice price, what's not to like? I hear Kerr keeps this beer stocked at home! :beer: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/101130/] [/URL]

What Budweiser is to the U.S., Corona is to Mexico, and Fosters is to Australia.... .......all beers for people who really don't like beer.... ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!