IGNORED

Seinfeld fans? Let's start a quote thread...

gotgolf?
Note: This thread is 5798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"Do women know about shrinkage?"
"What do you mean, like laundry?"
"No..."
"Like when a man goes swimming... Afterwards..."
"It shrinks?"
"Like a frightened turtle."
"Why does it shrink?"
"It just does."
"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

George, Elaine, and Jerry in the Hamptons

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sheeee's INTO it! And she talked to the roomate, and the roommate's into it, too."

"Do you ever just get down on your knees, and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?"

"I'm not going to do it!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY???! This is like discovering plutonium....BY ACCIDENT!"

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Not necessarily a quote, but...

The time Kramer gets to clean up a mile of the freeway, he paints over the white lines, turning 4 lanes into two. Elaine is hauling some garbage and a sewing machine falls out. Kramer is out there with a big can of paint thinner, which he drops and it spills out onto the freeway. Enter Newman, driving his mail truck, loaded to the brim with fish. He nails the sewing machine... a minute later he runs into the paint thinner, sparks still flying.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Has anyone tried Al Yeganeh's (the real Soup Nazi) soup?

I've been to the SoupMan on the Upper East Side of Manhattan...pricey but goooooooooooooooooood

Here's a quote for ya! CANT-STAND-YA! (costanza)

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

"Getting pretty hot under these lights eh Seinfeld?"

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

• 2 weeks later...
George: I mentioned how I liked horse manure.

Jerry: You did?

George: Yeah.

Jerry: Yeah. You said you liked horse manure.

George: Yeah. You know, about how when you break it down, it's really a very positive thing. you know, you have a “nure,” with a “ma” in front of it. MA-NURE. It's not bad.

In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

^^^haha that was good

Jerry: "She had Man Hands "

Driver: FT-3 NVS Stiff
Woods: X- 3 and 5 wood fujikura stiff
irons: X-Forged 4-PW - Flighted Project X 6.0
wedges: X-Tour (52/56/60)
putter: White Hot XG #1 ball: Pro V1/ Callaway HX Tour 56

George : She's bald!
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Soup Natzi- "No Soup for you" haha best seinfeld episode ever =O

Driver- 9.5 905R
Woods- V-Steel 15*
Hybrid- Rescue Dual 16*
Irons- 3-P Project X 5.5 Wedges- Vokey 54* and 58* Putter- Scotty Ball- Bridgestone B330-S

This is a little long, but I love George's entire closing speech from "The Marine Biologist," from which comes the line that started this thread. And no, I don't have it memorized; I had to get out the DVD.

George: The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out, and suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell 'ya, he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella." And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing I could see directly into the eye of the great fish.

Jerry: Mammal.

George: Whatever.

Kramer: Well, what did you do next?

George: Then, from out of nowhere, a huge tidal wave lifted me, tossed me like a cork, and I found myself right on top of him, face-to-face with the blow hole. I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around and pulled out the obstruction. [shows the golf ball]

Kramer: Well, is it a Titleist? A hole-in-one, eh?

Jerry: The crowd must have gone wild.

George: Oh, yes, yes. Yes, Jerry, they were all over me. It was like Rocky One. Diane came up to me, threw her arms around me, kissed me. We both had tears streaming down our faces. I never saw anyone so beautiful. It was at that moment that I decided to tell her that I was not a marine biologist.

Jerry: Wow, what'd she say?

George: Told me to, "Go to Hell!" and I took the bus home.

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

I like every episode and watch it several times a day and still love them.

I like the one where George stops having sex, and so does Elaine.
George gets smarter: "what an interesting turn of events"

and Elaine gets stupid. She stands out front clapping at the spinning tires, and the 4 letter word for whinny the ----

"POOH" as she laughs.

also the horse one with Kramer feeding him too much beef a reno

RUSTY.....

Driver: Taylor Made R7 SuperQuad TP X stiff
3 wood: Taylor Made Vsteel proforce X stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made 19* TP Project X 6.5
4-AW: Taylor Made R7TP Project X 6.5
Wedges: 56,60 Taylor Made TP y cutterPutter: Taylor Made Rosa

JERRY: Kramer, what the hell is going on in there?

KRAMER: It's a poker game... And I'm kickin' some serious butt!

JERRY: Are you out of your mind? You got the AIDS walk tomorrow!

VOICE FROM POKER GAME: Hey, Kramer - are you in?

KRAMER: Oh, you gotta be kiddin'! You see those two ladies I got showin'? Do theyy look scared?!?!?

Note: This thread is 5798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!