IGNORED

Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition.

phan52
Note: This thread is 3238 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Camps opening this week. I'm psyched, as baseball season in Philly has been a total bust.

Gonna find out if Chip Kelly and Nick Foles are the real deal. I think they are.

Bill M

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Camps opening this week. I'm psyched, as baseball season in Philly has been a total bust.

Gonna find out if Chip Kelly and Nick Foles are the real deal. I think they are.

Absolutely pumped! I do think it's funny that my Browns are waiting so damn long to just say "Manziel is our starter". I mean, I love Hoyer's game and determination but there's no way Manziel is not starting the season. If Manziel is out the starter, I expect complete anarchy by week 3 in the stands.

Geeeeeeezus, already? No I'm still recovering from that brutal Super Bowl loss.

The only way to make it right, is to go back and win it this time.

Go BRONCOS!!!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

I am in 4 fantasy leagues. In one I have that Manziel character just because I want watch his stats to see if he implodes, or explodes.

I also have a futures bet that the Packers, and/or the Seahawks will win the 2015 Superbowl.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Just one league for me, I've been in it for 6 years now I think and never won it.. I usually have the top points overall and most regular season wins, but just can't win the big one.. Last year I unfortunately played the team with the Seahawks D in the playoffs! Anyway, another year another shot!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be rooting for my beloved Niners & Vikes(I know I'm an awful person for having two teams). Niners look pretty good, but the SeaChickens stand in their way. As for the Vikings......well we have AP!

Riley

Giants fan here and I cant wait!! I enjoy all the games for the most part (maybe excluding Thursday Night Football) Im ready to see some good plays and Romo in December lol

Johnny is looking pretty decent! I'm getting pumped with each day that goes by. The only thing that is weighing on us Browns fans right now is Josh Gordon's looming suspension. This delay has taken far too long and is at the point of absurdity.

I am in 4 fantasy leagues. In one I have that Manziel character just because I want watch his stats to see if he implodes, or explodes.

I also have a futures bet that the Packers, and/or the Seahawks will win the 2015 Superbowl.

Stats don't mean anything. I had Romo and he's a pretty good fantasy QB, but he's terrible when it comes to winning important games.

Is there a way for the Cowboy fans to oust Jerry as owner? :-D

Johnny is looking pretty decent! I'm getting pumped with each day that goes by. The only thing that is weighing on us Browns fans right now is Josh Gordon's looming suspension. This delay has taken far too long and is at the point of absurdity.

Josh is is done for the year. No way the NFL is going to undo this suspension.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Josh is is done for the year. No way the NFL is going to undo this suspension.

Well, there's a chance that it could be reduced. I think that's what we're kind of holding on to in general. As much as I think the entire suspension is utter BS , I won't even start that argument or "excuse". If the suspension remains as a full season suspension, I am really going to be pissed off and lose even more faith in Goodell and the disciplinary system in the NFL.

Well, there's a chance that it could be reduced. I think that's what we're kind of holding on to in general. As much as I think the entire suspension is utter BS, I won't even start that argument or "excuse". If the suspension remains as a full season suspension, I am really going to be pissed off and lose even more faith in Goodell and the disciplinary system in the NFL.

Well the collective bargaining agreement set up these rules. So the players have as much to blame as anyone as well. What is Goodell going to do, bend the rules for this case. Then when he tries to do something else, the NFL players will complain about it. Why as the head of the NFL put yourself in a position to support a double standard.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Well the collective bargaining agreement set up these rules. So the players have as much to blame as anyone as well. What is Goodell going to do, bend the rules for this case. Then when he tries to do something else, the NFL players will complain about it. Why as the head of the NFL put yourself in a position to support a double standard.

Because in light of recent news that they intend to lighten the punishment for marijuana, they should take this suspension into consideration. Since his specific suspension will be carrying into a season where the penalty is reduced, it's overkill. Sure, they can go by the books and nobody can blame them. But, there's also a lot of gray area when it comes to second-hand smoke and the trace amounts of THC in Gordon's test results show that he clearly was not smoking.

It may sound like I'm being a biased fan, but the whole situation just sucks for the guy and I'm looking at it as unbiased as possible. If this were any other player, I'd have the same stance. Gordon is absolutely just as responsible for what goes into his body (whether he smokes it, or inhales it in the same car as a friend who's smoking), so I'm not taking any heat off of this knucklehead either by any means.

I just think it's bad for business when you say "X player is suspended for the entire 2014 NFL Season". Then, follow up with "By the way, the penalty is going to be drastically reduced after we suspend said player".

I hope the Packers can do some damage in the playoffs this year. They have been my favorite NFL team since I was a kid. " We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time ."

I am in one FL with some family members. Won it all last year. P. Manning made that happen for me.

Yeah, I am ready for the NFL  to get going. Maybe a few weekly bets at the local sports book. NFL football is about the only sport I like to watch. That, and the World Series. After football, I will be watching (maybe?) the NBA conference championships. Grand Kids, golfing, RVing, fishing, and hiking take up too much of my time. :-D

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I hope the Packers can do some damage in the playoffs this year. They have been my favorite NFL team since I was a kid. [COLOR=545454]"[/COLOR][COLOR=545454] We didn't lose [/COLOR][COLOR=545454] the game; [/COLOR][COLOR=545454] we just ran out of time [/COLOR][COLOR=545454]."[/COLOR] I am in one FL with some family members. Won it all last year. P. Manning made that happen for me.  Yeah, I am ready for the NFL  to get going. Maybe a few weekly bets at the local sports book. NFL football is about the only sport I like to watch. That, and the World Series. After football, I will be watching (maybe?) the NBA conference championships. Grand Kids, golfing, RVing, fishing, and hiking take up too much of my time.  :-D

The Packers always end up right in the hunt. Im a Niner fan but I absolutely respect the Packers. That has been a great under the radar rivalry for a while now. See you in the Playoffs!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

The Packers always end up right in the hunt. Im a Niner fan but I absolutely respect the Packers. That has been a great under the radar rivalry for a while now. See you in the Playoffs!

Yeah, we're ready to beat them again :beer:

Riley

Note: This thread is 3238 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!