IGNORED

TST Explores GAME Golf

• Administrator
They must have had some others notice because the picture is gone.

No, it's still there.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No, it's still there. [SPOILER=Still There] [/SPOILER]

I guess it doesn't show up on the mobile version.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator
I glued the tags in with some silicone. I cut most of the putter tag screw off and glued it in too.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I glued the tags in with some silicone. I cut most of the putter tag screw off and glued it in too.

interested to see how that works versus the tape idea you gave me for the putter. I also went ahead and glued all of my other tags in tho

[quote name="Golfingdad" url="/t/76544/tst-investigates-game-golf/330#post_1055019"] interested to see how that works versus the tape idea you gave me for the putter. I also went ahead and glued all of my other tags in tho[/quote]What happens if you ever need to remove the tags? I was just going to pad mine out with some Teflon tape if they were loose.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Apparently I wasn't paying attention to where the GG had me on some of my tee shots, resulting in some abnormalities. I emailed support to ask them to open my round back up so I can do it right.

In the meantime, who drove the ball 303 yards with a 3 wood from a nonexistent tee box in the middle of the woods? Oh yea, this guy!

GG unlocked my round sometime overnight and I corrected my tee box placements in my round. Great customer support and quick reply, which is awesome. I'll have to make sure I pay attention to more details the next time I play so this doesn't happen again.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

What happens if you ever need to remove the tags? I was just going to pad mine out with some Teflon tape if they were loose.

It's just silicone. Cuts with a butter knife…

• Administrator

Never mind I found the answer on their site.

Yes you can use the wall charger from your apple device for anyone else wondering.

Yeah, it's just a USB cord. So long as the current isn't too high, you should be okay.

Anyone else find looking at GG rounds on mobile to be really annoying? The stuff they lock on the screen take up so much room that I basically have a 1/4" to scroll through the details of individual shots.

Bill

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

It's not too bad.

It's not too bad.

I must be doing something wrong because that's not what my screen looks like at all.

Bill

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

I must be doing something wrong because that's not what my screen looks like at all.

Show us what your screen looks like. That's going hole by hole.

Show us what your screen looks like. That's going hole by hole.

Bill

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

You're just using the website. I'm using the app.

I can't vouch for http://support.gamegolf.com/customer/portal/articles/1392790-is-the-game-golf-app-on-android- but they have an android app now.

You're just using the website. I'm using the app. I can't vouch for [URL=http://support.gamegolf.com/customer/portal/articles/1392790-is-the-game-golf-app-on-android-]http://support.gamegolf.com/customer/portal/articles/1392790-is-the-game-golf-app-on-android-[/URL] but they have an android app now.

There's an app? Told you I was doing something wrong.

Bill

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

There's an app? Told you I was doing something wrong.

Using Android? I thought you knew that already. :)