IGNORED

Is there any interest in a Fantasy Football League?

Jakester23
Note: This thread is 3473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I feel like I'm running late for my tee time and the starter just let some people take my spot at a packed public course because I was late....

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm running late for my tee time and the starter just let some people take my spot at a packed public course because I was late....

Couldn't have said it better haha

Taylormade R1 9*

Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5*

Titleist 910H 18*

Taylormade MC 3-PW

Nike SV 54*

Cleveland CG15 58*

Taylormade Ghost TM880 Custom

Oh well...  Guess I'll join another group at a different course...  lol...  Good luck!

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Are you freaking kidding me? We got enough people? OMG, I gave up, my sister has been over here and I couldn't make her leave, show up and see I have drafted ROBERT GRIFFIN THE THIRD? Freaking splinter knees???? He's the last QB I would have taken! FML. And to think, I could be having extra curricular activities with a muscular roofer!

I need a beer.

In the bag:
Lady Tiger Shark 5 Hybrid
Lady Tiger Shark 9 Iron
Adams a70S Hybrid Gap Wedge
Adams Lady Fairway 1007 Putter

Are you freaking kidding me? We got enough people? OMG, I gave up, my sister has been over here and I couldn't make her leave, show up and see I have drafted ROBERT GRIFFIN THE THIRD? Freaking splinter knees???? He's the last QB I would have taken! FML. And to think, I could be having extra curricular activities with a muscular roofer!  I need a beer.

LOLOLOL. :beer:

Riley

Are you freaking kidding me? ...... I have drafted ROBERT GRIFFIN THE THIRD? Freaking splinter knees????....... And to think, I could be having extra curricular activities with a muscular roofer!

I need a beer.

HA...  now that's funny.. :dance:

JP

All I know is the Yahoo pre-draft gave me a plethora of running backs. It seems every pick was a running back. I have Cam Newton as my QB. I think Carolina wins every game 6-3 so I doubt I will be any good.

Michael

All I know is the Yahoo pre-draft gave me a plethora of running backs. It seems every pick was a running back. I have Cam Newton as my QB. I think Carolina wins every game 6-3 so I doubt I will be any good.

Well if you were on yahoo, somethings wrong. Our league is on ESPN. ;-) LOL

Riley

Well if you were on yahoo, somethings wrong. Our league is on ESPN. LOL

Last years TST Fantasy League was on Yahoo, maybe he signed into the wrong one.

Joe Paradiso

Last years TST Fantasy League was on Yahoo, maybe he signed into the wrong one.

If he did, that would be hilarious. However, his team does have Newton and a boatload of RB's.

Riley

If he did, that would be hilarious. However, his team does have Newton and a boatload of RB's.

I meant ESPN. Sorry.

Michael

I guess that ESPN thought I was planning on running the option this season. I have the full wishbone offense going on over here.

Michael

Yep, and today he's gone. That is exactly why I would never have intentionally drafted RG3. FML.

In the bag:
Lady Tiger Shark 9 Iron

Yep, and today he's gone. That is exactly why I would never have intentionally drafted RG3. FML.

Freaking splinter knees???? He's the last QB I would have taken!

JP

• 3 weeks later...

Which one of you poor schmoes had the distinct shame of losing to me this week? At this point I was hoping to go winless this year and get the No. 1 overall pick. Now look what happened.

In the bag:
Lady Tiger Shark 9 Iron

Note: This thread is 3473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!