IGNORED

My Swing (golfrocks)

golfrocks
Note: This thread is 3253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] http://youtu.be/GV33iSxnOD0 here is a face on video and i was practicing and hitting some fat and thin shots when i was practicing Thanks

I want to say "stop being lazy and figure it out (cause it's really frickin easy)". But I'll just say, instead of putting the link in the body of the text, click on the icon of the film at the top of the text box and paste the link there instead. It's that simple. (Whoops, meant to quote the post above that)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
do you guys have any advice?

Yes. Keep following what Stephan is telling you. And if you submit 4 videos in 12 days, you're doing it wrong.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

but why am i coming over the top erik please can you tell me why??

There could be many reasons, but you have to take a step back. You are working with professionals at evolvr, did you ever consider asking that question and any other question you may have when you submit a video? For you to improve I think you should stop asking questions and just do what your pro tells you. He knows better and he wants you to achieve your goals just as much as you do. You need to help him by listening to him, otherwise you are wasting your money and he is wasting his time..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• Administrator
Austyn, I do know. So does Stephan. It's very easy. Listen to Stephan.* * This does not mean that you get to email him outside of your video submissions. Stop it. You are paying for a service and getting the best we have to offer with that; you are not entitled to exceed that dramatically.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

do you guys have any advice?

- Stick with what Stephan is saying, backswing is getting better.

- Submit your swing for analysis every week and a half or two weeks.

- If you have questions, ask them when you submit a video.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you set up with it turned out or square?

Can you post a video?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator
should I flare my foot out more?

And Austyn ( @golfrocks AND @Aussie1212 ), I'm going to say this one time: you are not allowed to create multiple accounts. I've banned your @Aussie1212 account and merged these posts into your existing "My Swing" thread.

Note: This thread is 3253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!