IGNORED

2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits Discussion Thread

RiddleMeThis
Note: This thread is 3172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yep. The announcers were ribbing each other off camera about her and you know it.

I thought they were implying she's being compensated for her presence.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I thought they were implying she's being compensated for her presence.

Well yeah but they wouldn't have been joking about that if she didn't look like that. Like if Zach's wife was walking with him. I sound like such a jerk but she is not attractive lol.

Well yeah but they wouldn't have been joking about that if she didn't look like that. Like if Zach's wife was walking with him. I sound like such a jerk but she is not attractive lol.

Maybe Zach's wife has a really good personality. :-X

• Upvote 1

Riley

Jesus....I need to work by butt off to get better and make the Tour. I'm better looking than most of these guys and can't get anything close to the women they're shagging. Jesus. Matt Jones isn't much of a golfer and is getting that??

Yeah Jones isn't much of a golfer. On the other hand, if you don't mind me asking. How much money have you made in your golfing career ? That's what I thought, oh well at least you got your good looks to fall back on.

It's almost as if... people date other people... for more than their looks...

Curious what it's like to be one of these guys on Tour. There's probably a "I want to date a PGA golfer Club" out there and these girls show up at bars in the city they're playing every week. Must be like paradise to be a golfer. Of course some guys go to church instead of these bars and end up with Zach's wife who I'm sure is very nice but not exactly a prom queen.

Yeah Jones isn't much of a golfer. On the other hand, if you don't mind me asking. How much money have you made in your golfing career ? That's what I thought, oh well at least you got your good looks to fall back on.

I think his comment was made in jest.

Riley

Tiger is playing Wyndham. http://golfweek.com//news/2015/aug/14/tiger-woods-pga-tour-wyndham-championship-commit/

The man means business. He wants to be part of the Fed Ex playoffs, bad.

Tiger is playing Wyndham. http://golfweek.com//news/2015/aug/14/tiger-woods-pga-tour-wyndham-championship-commit/

[quote name="tiger19" url="/t/83371/2015-pga-championship-at-whistling-straits-discussion-thread/300_100#post_1184764"] The man means business. He wants to be part of the Fed Ex playoffs, bad.[/quote] Yup, good news. From my understanding, it's a "shorter" course so hopefully he'll play well.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I really hope Daly has a sense of humor for his actions today and signs that club for the kid that fished the club out of the water. :)

Kind of insult to injury that he has to go out tomorrow and finish his craooy round just to not make the cut.

Well, my guess is he's not looking at it that way.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

The man means business. He wants to be part of the Fed Ex playoffs, bad.

I'll wager you are much too young to have read the famous George McGovern quip following the 1972 election about how, all his life, he wanted to run badly for president.

I'll wager you are much too young to have read the famous George McGovern quip following the 1972 election about how, all his life, he wanted to run badly for president.

I certainly am too young, if @tiger19 is not. My question is what you mean by bringing up that quote?

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Note: This thread is 3172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!