Sign in to follow this  
iacas

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (August 2015)

Note: This thread is 1419 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

372 posts / 9983 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I DID NOT meet the requirements in August. But I do have a question: if I had otherwise hit every day, would the two days where I did only the medicine ball driver drill have counted (for purposes of the contest)?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

But I do have a question: if I had otherwise hit every day, would the two days where I did only the medicine ball driver drill have counted (for purposes of the contest)?

Five minutes of any kind of practice counts. For this purpose, working out doesn't count, unless it's very golf specific. But it sounds like a medicine ball "driver drill" definitely counts.

9/1/15:

I think one of the moderators deleted my 8/6 post so again I'm a day late and a dollar short

You didn't make one on 8/6. Nobody deleted it because it didn't exist.

I take accusations like that seriously (even though it's just for a little badge), so I looked back at the mod queue - the Huddler platform doesn't let you delete posts permanently at all - and you didn't make a post on 8/6. Your posts go from 8/5 to 8/7. I'll send you a PM with an image.

Note: This thread is 1419 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!