IGNORED

PING 2015 Newport Cup Prediction Contest! Win a G30 Driver!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3148 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cheers, @nevets88. Was a fun few days working the commentator booth with you. Watch out, Fox coverage team, we are coming after you and will learn more for the next outing.

Watch out Shark, we got a bigger boat!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandallT

Cheers, @nevets88. Was a fun few days working the commentator booth with you. Watch out, Fox coverage team, we are coming after you and will learn more for the next outing.

Watch out Shark, we got a bigger boat!

Congratz @RandallT & @nevets88!

You guys did a great job!

Thanks!

But we have some work to do to polish our coverage.  I just reviewed the thread for that final day, and while we definitely had a blast with the matches going back and forth all day long (but staying roughly tied once the West caught up on the Singles matches front 9), my final post at the culmination of the drama could have used some improvement: "Holy crap. Now need to go to dinner with family..." Don't think Johnny Miller has ever said that upon the winning stroke of a US Open.

"Do you believe in miracles???!!!" it was not! :doh: Doubt Greg is too worried about job security at this point.

Anyway, I'm reviewing my driver fitting session from last year, and it seems I was definitely steered toward regular flex shafts, and I'm surprised I ended up with a 9.5 degree TaylorMade SLDR (considering they seemed so big on higher loft angles and I was replacing an old 10.5 degree driver). I'll likely post some thoughts around that over in my "My Swing" thread, to let this thread finish up. Join me there, if you have any interest at all or viewpoints in how to select the specs on a G30 driver.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

@RandallT please send me a PM with your order, loft and shaft flex, along with your name and shipping address

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3148 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!