IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

3 over on the front 9 (Parred the first 7, then Double on the 8th, Bogey on the 9th)

1 Over on the back nine, 2 bogeys one birdie (Birdied the #1 Hcap 595 par 5 with a pitch shot from 25 yards with the sand wedge)

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

back nine Torrey Pines North course yesterday. front nine is closed for the Open and all of the construction going on, so went out late at about five and played till sunset. very noice day out! shot a 38.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Friday - 1 under on front nine, 2 over on back nine, 1 over after 18 holes - 6 birdies on round - inside 100 yds gave me issues, and im still working with this new driver. hitting short to mid irons awesome!

Saturday - 9 over - god awful, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, round really really slow, trouble with driver with way too much right hand (kept hooking), strained something in right forearm

the season is just starting for me... gonna take some time to get it rolling

Atchafalaya Golf Course - Patterson, LA... part of Louisiana's Audubon trail, nice course, only 3-4 years old... 3 million dollar club house, whole thing is Cyprus. sort of overkill

DRIVER - 907D2 9.5
3 WOOD - FIRESOLE
IRONS - TA3
WEDGES - 52,56 60
PUTTER - WHITE HOT

I only got in 13 holes before it started to rain so badly.

I was 2 over after 13.

Which included a drop on the 3rd hole and a 2 over 6 strokes.

i was playing so well after that too, damn rain.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

I shot 81 with 3 birds and 2 doubles. A really nice 3 putt from 5 feet was the lowlight of the round....

in my grom stand bag:

Driver: HiBore 9.5* fujikura stiff
3w: HiBore 15* fujikura stiff
2i hybrid: HiBore fujikura stiff3-sw: MP-57 +1/2 2* up stiff steelPutter: 2ball SRT 36"GPS: SG3 Sky caddieCart:Clicgear 2.0Home Course: Lake Spanaway http://www.lakespanawaygc.com

Shot an 84, today. Missed some putts that I usually make. Need to keep working at getting better.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Practiced my putting stroke for about an hour, and then only played nine holes. I shot a 43 with a triple and two doubles, one bogey, and five pars. I missed three birdie putts within 12 feet. But I struck the ball well today, just not straight. =P

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

86. not so good. to many 3 putts. plus the blue flag look to much like white from a distance so I left lots of 20'+ 1st putts. Really need to work on my putting...still.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

78. +7 going out and even coming in. couple of 3-putts,shanks and skulled chips :)

Driver 905R 9.5 Deg Stiff Flex
3 Wood 904F 15 Deg Stiff Flex
Irons i5 Stiff Flex 3-PW
Wedges MALTBY Forged 53,56,60
Putter G5i Craz-EBall D-Feel

Crazy round of 82. My driver today was not my downfall. Hit it 10 times today and made 9 fairways (the one I didn't hit I made birdie). Only hit 5 greens. Windy conditions. You can check my round in "my scorecards" below. Bogeyed last four holes (argh!)

i shot 35 at a par 30 course ( its lika a weird par 3 with some par 4s) i was one under until the fith then SNAP! into the woods best round ever gone

Chris Nunes,17 yrs old

In My Bag:
Woods:Nike Sasquatch Tour Model (Driver), Nike Sumo 3 wood
Irons: Callaway X-Forged (Project X 6.0)Wedge: Callaway C Grind 58 degree,Titleist Volkey 54 degree (oil can)Putter Cleveland Classic 2 or Scotty Cameron Santa Fe teryllium "Everyday you miss practicing it...

Yesterday, I shot an 89. The round should have been better by at least three strokes ( a couple of blow up holes ). My ball striking was better than it has been and I had a bit more confidence over the ball. One of my goals this year is to shoot around 85 more consistently. With the exception of a couple of poor holes, I could have accomplished that goal yesterday. Work to do and more concentration in my future.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Didn't hit the driver as well today as I did yesterday. Couple that with horrible course conditions (bare fairways, hard greens...nothing held) and gusty winds (30 mph) and it was a formula for a bad day on the course. 89. My highest round in a LONG time.

80. not a great golf day, but it was nice to get out play, it always is!
Sticks
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

I shot an 85. Had a pretty nice 41 on the front nine despite a double bogey, but the back I had too many dumb decisions where i decided to gamble instead of laying up. My back nine scorecard was pretty odd. Par, bogey, double, double, birdie, bogey, bogey, bogey, and yet another bogey! but i only missed 2 fairways, i just couldn't control my short irons. But i get to play all day tomarow so maybe I'll do a little better from 160 and in.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

39 for nine yesteday....not bad after just coming back from weight room....too sore to play today though

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

I shot an 88 Thursday, my NEW personal best!!

i was psyched!

In my Xtreme II carry bag:

Mizuno Driver
MacGregor 3Wood
Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 3i CG Gold Graphite Irons (4-PW) 52* CG14 wedge Vokey 56* Sand Wedge Vokey 60* Lob Wedge 33" Newport

38 on nine with an eagle on par 5 1st. doubled the next hole to get to even and then three putted twice to end up two over.

Sticks