IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

i shot an 81, not miserable but i couldnt drive the ball at all so i hit my 3 wood off the tee and i lose about 30 yards but i doubled on 16 so to bad.
Driver r7 superquad w/ UST Proforce V2(S)
3 Wood r9 3 wood(S)
5 Wood Burner 5 wood(S)
Irons Ci6 3-PW(S)
Wedge Z TP 56*Wedge Z TP 60*Putter Studio Select Newport 2(33in)Bag three5 stand bagBall Prov1x

91... not horrible for me but i was still pissed because i think i hit 2 fairways with my driver the whole round... im having serious issues with the driver... if i attempt to hit a draw (which i do with every other club in the bag) it goes super low and hooks like crazy... if i open up my stance and the club face i can manage to hit a really high fade but most of the time it fades to much and goes in the woods... its really pissing me off because im pretty good with every other club in the bag but i rarely get to use any of them except my 3 iron because im always coming out of the woods...

Played 18 in 3 hours and 20 mins. Played from the Black tees today and did pretty well. From the blacks it's 73.1/140.

Front: 39
Back: 37
76 (par 72)

Cant seem to break the 75 mark.

My Clubs:

Driver: Nike SQ Sumo 460 10.5 degrees

3-Wood: Titleist 906 F4 15.5 DegreesIrons: Interchange between Hogan Apex Plus 3-PW stiff flex steel, and Cleveland CG Red Tour Spec 3-PW with stiff flex S300's.Wedges: CG 12's 56 degree and 52 degree, Cleveland BeNi 60 degree, and MacGregor MT Pro...

Well yesterday got out with a buddy of mine and started out with a 9 on the first hole which is a par 4, so I though it was going to be one of those days. I turned it around pretty good though and ended up the front 9 with a 45, at that point I was pumped up. Started the back 9 and after 12 started feeling bad, but decided to keep going and ended up with a 51 on the back, so I keep it under 100 which is one of my goals for this year. And now that is three rounds in a row under that mark. Who would of thought that practice actually does help, go figure!
JR

Played the front 9 at my home course, and had a great day. had 3 pars, and 1 triple and a double, the rest bogeys. +9 for the front, new PR for me. I missed my birdie chip on #1 by a half an inch. Hopefully I can repeat and string together a decent back. If you add up my PR's for the front and back of this course, it's an 89 (my best 18 is 92).

In my bag

Driver: J33r 10.5º - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue
Fairway: 600T 5w, 7w
Irons: Golfsmith Tour Cavity 4-PW/AW/SW/LWPutter: Victoria IIBall: B330-RXGlove: WetherSofShoes: DryJoys

My stellar play continued at Willow Pond with an 87.

With my driver going well I played the white tees at 6514 yards, 71.3/123.

par 3s went: 4,4,5,4
par 5s went: 4,6,5,5

one birdie (a 33 footer on #2), three pars and only two doubles

fairways: 5/14, 11/14 were over 200 yards off the tee so I'm quite happy
GIRs: 3/18, considering the distance for me, I'm pleased
GIR +1: 12/18
putts: 30 with two three putts, (3 GIRs and I two putted none of them)

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

84 (+12). 43/41. I hit the ball poorly on the front with one fairway and two greens. On my only fairway hit on the front, I got a birdie though. I hit the ball much, much better on the back and I'm surprised that I didn't shoot under 40. I had two 3 jacks with 5 GIRs and 4 fairways. It's nice to know I can still hit irons. I felt really good putting the ball today (stupped a putt and missed a short one for the 3 putts). I had the line most of the time and lipped out on some long birdie putts. Putting is coming around. Need the iron slump to stop.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

I shot 95 today. A tale of mostly two halves. I couldn't hit my driver straight which was leading to all sorts of trouble through 7 holes and causing the rest of my game to suffer. Fortunately for me I was paired up with a guy who was A) very good, B) very knowledgeable, and C) very nice. I don't generally appreciate it when strangers tell me what to do, but when this guy very nicely pointed out that I was flaring my right elbow on my backswing, I immediately noticed this and when I corrected it, it felt like my swing "clicked". So, after parring 8 & 9 I finished the front 9 with a 53. Then the back nine was a 42 with one disaster hole. I had 4 pars and 1 birdie which felt great.

Played the TPC San Francisco Bay yesterday (actually TPC Hayward). Nice course, great views from the hills, fantastic greens- not particularly fast, but long. The ball rolls out.

This was my first round out after tweaking my back three weeks ago. Shot a nice easy 78 with a couple of birdies and and bunch of bogies- kinda sprayed the driver, but overall I was happy with my game.

Weapons of choice:
Irons/wedges: Titleist Tour Grind
Driver:Titleist 909D2
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotic
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Friday Aug. 6th 7:00am
38 front
39 back

putts 29 (12 front & 17 back)
up and downs 6 of 11 attempts (5 of 7 front & 1 of 4 back)
greens hit 7 greens hit (2 front & 5 back)
fairways hit 13 fairways hit (7 front & 5 back)

Friday Aug. 6th 10:50am

41 front
40 back

putts 34
up and down 8 out of 10 attempts
green hit 8 greens hit
fairways hit 11 fairways hit

four three putts, glad to finish the round, tired and running on empty.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Best ball with a friend,
We both shot -4.
I had two birdies and an eagle.
Luckily we never both had red figures on the same hole, so we shot -8

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Finally shot in the 80's (87,83 best round evar. . . . ) in back to back rounds.
Yahoo says my handi is 20.7

What's in my sweet Sun Mountain Bag
Driver: 10.5 SuperQuad
3-Wood: Burner
5-Wood: G10
Hybrids: 23 26 Gold Pro Irons: Slingshot 6-A Wedge: 54 & 58 Scratch  Putter: White Ice #1 Gotta have balls: Vapor

Played 27 today.

42-45-43 (par 36)

Played the last nine from the tips...so not much difference in score really.

Drove the ball well today. Couldn't hit a green to save my life.

5/18 GIRs
36 putts
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

Shot a 90 which is my best round from the tips. 44 +9 on the front 46 +9 on the back. I have never had a round wear me out so bad. I was driving so bad . I had to hit 3 iron on my second shot like 80% of the time. I only putted 13 times on so that helped.

I haven't played in like 5 days :(

I can't stand it!!! I'm going stir crazy!!!

Golf is like an addicting to me. If I don't have it every day I go mad lol. I have to stay in bed though. I have pneumonia and I want to get better before high school golf team tryouts on tuesday.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft