IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot a 93 yesterday. 43 front, 50 back. #16 was 3x bogey, #18 was 4x bogey. Was holding it together OK until the end.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Shot an 89 today, first time breaking 90. Felt good to do it in crappy conditions, but three 3 putts had me thinking "what if".

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

I had a 91 on winter greens which was a nett 63 in the winter sweep i did have two shots OB and i started 6 6 on two par 3s and had a quadruple but i was wearing shoes as i forgot my golf shoes and the course was waterlogged almost

The joys of winter golf

Could have been 85 but o well

Shot 76 today for the first round of my tournament and it was at TOBACCO ROAD in sanford, NC. Rated from the white tees as 73.6 rating and 150 slope lol. 4th hardest public course in the US. 5 birdies 6 bogeys and 2 doubles (cause of stupid greens i had a 2 foot put with 3 1/2 inches of break left to right now thats stupid). birdied all par 3 but 1 and the 3 that i made birdies on i lipped them out going for a ACE. BTW Im 14 years old....

driver: Speedline 10.5 aldila nvs 75-S
3wood: Speedline (15.5*) aldila nvs 65-S
hybirds: idea pro black 20 and 23 degree Aldila VooDoo Stiff
irons: idea pro 5-PW true temper black gold s flex
wedges: CG12 54-58-64 True Temper Dynamic Gold S300Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Laguna...

Haven't played in a month. I was expecting a 100 instead I played fairly good. 86. 45 on the front and 41 on the back. Played the tips as well, and I only hit one good drive all day, so I am happy.

EDGE stand bag
S9-1 PRO S - Matrix XCON 6
Rapture 14 degree Aldila VS
DWS Baffler 2 Hybrid Adila stiff
A7 4 hybrid USTAXIVAP1 710 5-GW KBS StiffCG14 - 54.1262.07 Vokey Spin MilledWhite Ice BladeGolf BallsBlack TP & Pro V1x

After a 15 year layoff (been playing tennis) I watched a lot of youtube instructional videos, went to driving range a few times, and finally went to the course. I played Indian Creek in Carrollton, TX and shot a 91. I figure it's only going to get better from here. I was just amazed that I shot under a 100.

Par

Popular Creek Golf Course in San Mateo, CA par 70, course playes 6,042 yards from the back tees on a calm day with very little wind.

36 front
34 back

1 boogie
1 double boogie
3 birdies

7 up and down with 9 attempts or 78%
28 putts
10 greens hit out of 18 or 56%
6 fairways hit out of 14 fairways or 43%

9 one putts and 1 three putt

In summary the keys was my up and down and putting. I practice with a PW yesterday for about an hour hitting full, 3/4 and hip high shots that I used today with different clubs. Another key was my putting, I practice at least 45 minutes before my tee time on three types of putts. Straight putts up to 10 feet, distance control putts and side hill putts from up to 3 feet to help read the break and judge distances for angle putts.

My three putt came on a short missed putt from 2 feet that I pushed. I also miss hit a 6 iron on a par three from 170 yards but was able to get up and down to save par. I birdie the hole right after I double boogied.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

12 over for an 84...
first day out after a weeks worth of rain... nor'easter pounded us pretty good... most courses around here are still underwater...
lots of 'hazards' in the middle of a few fw's... lol... ball only found 1 of them luckily it was just on the edge and playable...
after reading the 6i thread all week... i seem to be hitting it much farther... at least today i did... lol
driving was straight... approach shots were straight... putting was on and off... had a couple of 3 putts... chipping was money... left 3 birdies out there
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

shot 12 over ..... on the front nine ! :( thankfully i turned it around alittle on the back nine, only shotting 6 over for an 89.

for the first round after 3 months due to back surgury, and my first day with new irons ....

I'm pretty happy with how i played. Coulda been better, but i can only ask so much of myself after everything that's happened.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Shot a 1 under 69 yesterday. It's been a while since I've done that....I have to honestly give the credit to the swing aid i tried out recently called the Swing Extender. It immediately helped me with a problem I've been having with my left arm. I can't stress enough how important extension is in your golf swing.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

I guess I have to post this....I shot a 121 last Friday. It was a victory just playing in Chicago in November though. I'm a new golfer so I'm not real concerned with scores quite yet. Still trying to get a good swing somewhat consistant.

11 over for an 83...
front was just brutal... only 1 par...
absolutely torched the back... 2 over...
didnt even start playing well until #9...
lots of chunks today... that and distance just out right sucked... everything was right at it... but short... some way short

76 on a par-61 course. I was striking the ball really well, but my short game wasn't up to snuff. If I was playing a full-length layout, I may have been close to breaking 90.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I had one of my best rounds before the snow came. I was even through 5 which included 2 pars, 2 bogeys and 1 eagle. After the tee shot on the 6th I was lucky to find my ball. Curse the winter!
In mySasquatch bag:
07 Burner 9.5°
Hibore XLS 3 & 5 woods
735 CM 4-pw
52°, 56°, 60° G2i Craz-e C

shot 10 over for an 82...
i had a few drives that left me with wedges an short irons to greens... couldnt capitalize... had 3 eagle opportunities... didnt even walk away with birdies :(