IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 74 (3 over, 2.7 differential) at Juniper Hills Lakeside Course.
Blog Post
Scorecard

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

86 greens are lightening now and hard. too tough for me.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Just played 9. I shot 41 (+6). Triple bogey on a hole really set me back.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

100 exactly... It was so windy I thought about quitting at #9, but foolishly I went on, and 100 is what I get.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Woke up early today to beat the heat and shot a 78 (+7). Nothing too exciting about today's round. 11 Pars and 6 Bogies.

36 Putts. (1 three putt hole and only one 1 putt hole.) I hit 11/18 greens but left myself with some lengthy birdie putts which I just couldn't make if my life depended on it.

The course I played was 6,597 yards from Gold Tees.

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

I've played the front 9 3 times in the last 12 days. 49, & 2 45's. par35. The 49 had a pair of real good blowups on the first 3 holes.

The 45's were just me bogeying most everything. Either a tee shot was off, or an approach or a wedge, or a putt. But i seem to be able to add 1 extra stroke to every hole i play lately.

Oh well. At least i get to play some. & it was nice out all 3 days.

Shot a 39 yesterday on 9 holes. Par was 35 so I was 4 over from the blue tees

Really thought I played well... Had 0 double bogeys and no hazard shots
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

Went and shot my first 18 holes yesturday on the big boy course. Shot 119! All I have is a putter and irons 4-PW, so it was alittle challenging. Can't wait to get the rest of my clubs.

IN THE Nova BAG:
Cleveland Launcher, 10.5, ALDILA VS Prototype 60g S flex
Adams Fast10 3w
Cleveland Mashie M3 hybrid 20.5 S flex 
Ping G5 4-PWSGS 52, 58, 62Ping iwi anser 34"Bridgestone B330-RXS

85....so again the 70's elude me.

had 4 doubles that ruined my score.

12 of 14 fairways, chipping and putting was bad

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Shot a 1 Under 34 today and im pysched... My day has been magical since my round...

Now to the course. It is a par 35 and is a shorter course. 1 Par 5, 2 Par 3, 6 Par 4. Par 3s and 5 is good distance however every Par 4 on the course is from 300-330 yds so its rather short. However its a nice practice course, is in nice condition and you still have to make your shots.
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

38. Two over.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

bshack, great round! Under par is under par no matter the course. Good job.

72 for me today. Played real solid. Was even going into my last hole, had 207 in a back pin on a par 5. Striped a beautiful looking 5 iron, thought it was perfect but it rolled just off the back of the green. Chipped on and missed a six footer for a 71. Was ok though, good fun round today.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

bshack, great round! Under par is under par no matter the course. Good job.

Weather was beautiful in st. louis today thank fully the rain stayed away..

Thank you for your comments
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

This past Saturday I shot 83 (+11). I was 7 over after 15 but bogied out. I pulled a stupid 3' putt on 15 for par and didn't care after that. I was pleased with this round beacuse only two weeks earlier I thought about quiting golf and I do not play this course but maybe twice a year. The two weeks earlier I was refering to is I was playing in the state high school championship. Let's just say our team didn't do to well but the course... Well I have never played on greens that fast and we played from the black tees(which shouldn't have mattered that much). The first day I shoot 91, not happy but I was understanding due to the conditions. The second day I shot the worst I did all year with a 106! I was not confident with any club in my bag and sliced and chunked most oft shots. I had 3 snowmen(shot an 8 on par 4s). After a while I couldn't wait to leave.

In my bag.

Driver R7
Woods S9-1 F (3 & 5)
Irons MP-67 (3-pw)Wedges Tom Watson Classics (GW, LW)Putter: Classic 1Ball Pro V1 or Tour i(s) just cause I can get them at Walmart

Shot a 73 (+2) yesterday (tues). Great round, never a double bogey. Still couldn't make any putts. 13 GIR, 2 chances for an eagle, but turned out birdies, can't get the ball in the hole!!! Drove a par 4, 275 yards around a dogleg. Hit a nice driver fade (risky shot for me, can never get it to go right), did a little chandelle, and bang, hit pin high to the right, curled in behind the pin about 20 ft, just to miss the putt. Also hit a par 5 in 2, dogleg left, 4 wood to 180 downhill to an elevated green. Had to shorten up a hybrid (225 club) and pop it up high just to clear the front lip of the green and it settled about 35 ft for another missed eagle. Greatest round in a long time, recovering from a 3 round slump shooting mid - low 80's

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 79 (season best) yesterday...too bad my dad had to go 77 (his season best) to beat me in our match.

2 fairways
10 greens
33 putts (three 3-putts)
3 birdies
2 lost balls that lead to doubles

Waiting for summer...

79 - see 'this game is so frustrating!!' thread

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Wanting to make sure yesterday was no fluke went back to the course where I shot 1 under yesterday...

Shot an Even round of 35 today... Pretty happy with my game couldve easily been around 3 or 4 under with 4 or 5 close birdie putts that i left inches short or lipp'd out. With weather and work I wont get back on the course til the weekend :( but will try and hit the range twice
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif