IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

80 at Purgatory GC in Noblesville, IN. A tough track, and we played it from about 6,700 yards or so. Should have been a 79, I was on the back fringe of 18 (a par 5) in two after smoking a drive over the corner and flushing a 7 iron. Three jacked for par and lost by one.

Hey Bryan (great name btw :)), are you from Nobletucky too? I currently live here. Just fired a 74 on Saturday at Harbour Trees.

-Bryan

Shot an 84 at the MegaMatch for all the school districts that we play. Placed around 20th out of 44, which is better than 47 out of 50 last year. Had 35, +2, on the front, and a 48, +9, on the back.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

Shot a 91 on a par 70!!!

Nothing to brag about to most people but i have only broken 100 a handful of times and this was my lowest score yet!

This first time i swung a golf club was on 5/8/10....

Driver: M85T 9.5 Stiff
Wood: Black Max 3W
Hybrid: MHT 3H Irons: Black Max 5-PW, SWWesge: 52*Putter: Black Max Putter

A bit of an ugly 79. A double and a triple. I'm still struggling with the driver. I am trying to learn to hit it higher and preferably get rid of my low snap hook due to me sliding and closing down... Rarrr...

shot a 90 today at millwoods edmonton, used my old burners, miss my burner aw but just picked up my newly fitted nike splites, lets see what tommorow brings

5/7 fairways
5/9 gir
17 putts

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

34 (-2), 39 (+3), 37 (+1)

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Last 4 rounds: 89, 89, 89, 91.

The last 2 89's should have been less, but I had two triple's on one round and a triple and a +4 (on the last hole) on the other round.

Last 4 rounds: 80, 82, 79, 90

The last round was on a new course to me with some ridiculously fast greens and I had my first 4 putt (twice) in about 5 years, not to mention about 6-7 3 putts.

shot a 48 on the front 9 at miskanaw, trouble with my woods and first round with my newly fitted irons. Hooking the ball now that they are the right set up for me I guess i'll have to figure out where i was compensating my swing :(

Not the best day with scoring but I was hitting my Irons very solid. Posted a 45 on 9 hole par 37. If I could only get my driver working with more accuracy.
Currently In My Bag: Driver- Taylor Made 300 Ti 9.5 Degree Stiff Flex; Woods - None Currently In The Bag; Irons - Titleist DCI 990 Irons (3-PW) Stiff Flex Steel; Wedge - Macgregor VIP Tourney Foil 60 Degree Lob Wedge; Putter - Taylor Made Rossa CGB Daytona 1 34" Length

91 (46/45) @ Madera Muni. Played miserably although I had my first hole in one. Still couldn't get past my complete crap putting and brain dead chipping today. Still unable to break 90 at this course - it's not tough I just have holes where I space out and don't concentrate. Added to that it was about 105F today and it took me a hole or two to get over the giddiness of the hole in one!

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Shot a 76 today, was the first time playing 18 holes. Thus far I have only played 9 holes at a time, was interesting and can't wait to get back out there.

Driver: 909D2 9.5 Diamana Blue Stiff
Wood: 909F2 13 Degree Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Hybrid: 909H 17 Degree Diamana Blue Stiff
Irons: VR Forged Split Cavity 3-PW Project X 5.5
Putter: Newport 2.5Wedges: SV Tour 56 and 60Bag: Sasquatch 2010 Stand BagBall: Pro V1X

Shot a 90 today and was really unhappy with what I left out on the course.

The course was playing in reverse order today in order to let the crew get some work done on the front 9 ( they've been rained out recently )

I shot 44 in my first 9, including 2 doubles that really could have been bogey or better quite easily.

I made the turn to the front 9 and started alright with a bogey after hooking my drive into some trees. Hole 2 and 3 went alright as well.
Then I hit a log jam. A 4 some that was playing WAY too slow ( i'm a patient guy, but this was unbelieveable ). Then learned in front of them was a twosome, almost as slow, and in front of them another twosome just as slow.
It was chaos and I let it get to me. I became impatient, when I could finally take a shot I was rushing it.

Lesson learned, hopefully next time is a little lower.

Shot an 82 today. Hit 5 greens on the front and at one point had 3 3-putt bogeys in a row. I almost snapped my putter. Staggered to +10 on the front 9, and finished with 9 consecutive pars on the back. Finished with 8 fairways, 10 GIRs, & 34 putts.

SO frustrating knowing I couldve gone much lower today...

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

93 today at Conklin Players Club. Went off at 7:50am with my buddy, brother in law and his friend, we were done in about 3 1/2 hours. I'm a little dissapointed, I had pars at 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15 and 18. No birdies. What killed my round badly was a 9 on a par 5 where I just duffed a couple shots on the way to the green and then hit a couple god awful chip shots. That plus a triple on a 4 and double B on a par 5 on the backside really hurt. Off the tee I was in great position all day, 11 out of 14 fairways, never took my driver out of my bag, was hitting my 3 wood straight up the middle and pretty long all day. My irons really let me down, chunked a few, others I was just off a bit left or right the whole round couldn't really get anything going. So my play off the tee kept me in the low 90's.

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86