IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

shot a 78 thru 14 holes yesterday after work before it got too dark. This represents my best effort to date and was on a par 72 6200 yard course. There were 2 par 3 and 2 par 4 holes remaining. Assuming I averaged 5 shots per remaining hole, I would have been under 100 after 18.  Feels good, but I won't celebrate until I can hand in a full card under 100.

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

39  par 36 yards 2948

slope 131

That's really all the info I have, played the most forward "mens" tees cause I got grouped with guys who wanted to play there and since I was only playing 9 it really didn't matter. Now I know why I play where I do, I think if I played one of the easier courses in the area I may be closer to a 4.

I played a 6200 yard course today, finished the first 9 +1 after a 1.5ft missed putt for even par.

Hit two treble bogeys on 10 and 12, didn't get to play 17 and 18 because of a comp. finished on 72 through 16.

The missed putt on 9 really killed me!

Best round for me to date. 80 strokes on a par 72, just under 6400 yards. 43 strokes on the front nine (36) and 37 on the back (36). Every aspect of my game was on fire, just had one unfortunate triple bogey due to a judgement error. That's what you get for playing a new course. Still hoped to join the 70s club, but bogied the 17th after a birdie on the 16th.

33 putts
FIR: 11/14, 1 to the left, 2 to the right
GIR: 10/18

Par 3: E
Par 4: +0.4
Par 5. +1.0

909D2 9.5 Stiff
Z-TX 3-H Stiff
Z-TX 4-PW Reg.
CG15 DSG 52 & 56
CG12 60 degree
Trinidad (CS)

82 front 40 back 42

par 72 yards 6529 slope 135

putts 32

Fairways 8/14

GIR 5

Iron approaches are really becoming an issue again, a lesson is going to have to happen asap, I think this is as good as it's gonna get until I fix it, the one promising thing I can say is I know I can hit straight irons cause I was doing it alot better just 3 weeks ago and had some fairly decent rounds just couldn't putt well on the quick greens at my home course.Putting has improved a fair enough amount that I can limit three putts to a maximum of 2 per round wich is not unusual wpar 72here I'm at.I know if I can get my irons to perform decent enough from 7-wedges rounds in 70's is going to become very common.....can't wait I know I'm close.

Last friday

front 44 back 39

par 72 yards 6874 slope 139

Once again irons holding me back, had to make birdie on final hole to break 40 on back, this tuesday I'm going to talk to the pro who gives clinics that evening and set up a lesson, this part of my game is clearly holding me back at this point, I think I hit 12/14 fairways and should have shot 75, and in fact the last hole I birdied was 1 of the fairways I missed.

101. Was really focused on just playing bogey golf until a par 3 came along and I carded an 8. I was relatively surprised at the 101, my dad and I played the blues With the guys we were paired with. It was my first time out at that course and I can't wait to be back again.

2 man scramble today. My playing partner and I shot a 10 under 61. Its amazing how low you can go when two low hc'ers play from the best ball every shot. Broke the shaft on my new driver though.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

An ugly 48 (+13, 32.6/118). My drives were all over the place, as usual, but today my iron play was pretty poor as well. I shanked a few approaches which is uncharacteristic for my recent play. My chipping and putting were pretty good today. I had good lines and speed on most putts and narrowly missed, so I'm hopeful some of those will begin dropping soon. Still need to get a lesson for my driver and likely a fitting too.

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

90. Good round from the perspective that I avoided the dreaded blow up hole. No triples or worse. But too many doubles and too few pars.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

38 today (par 36) with a double on a par 5 right after a bogey but able to get a birdie on the next hole. birdie came from an amazing sand shot that I had to hit pretty much vertical to get it over the lip and very nicely rolled right next to the hole for tap in bird.

After a bad tee shot it does not mean the hole is over, it means you have an opportunity to show what you are made of!

Today was bitter sweet. I played the entire round on a single ball. No water balls, No out of bounds balls, and absolutely no lost balls.

I shot a 112 on a par 72 course.

You would think, with no drops, my score would be significantly lower.  This is a tough game.

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

78 today on the same par 70 course i played yesterday, so a 1-stroke improvement.  had a pretty rough front nine and made the turn at +7, but then played the next 7 holes at 2-under par.  got to the 17th, blocked a drive straight into a water hazard and had a series of mishaps from there to earn a triple, then a routine par on the 18th for the 78.

42 thru 9 this morning.

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades