IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

87. 68.2/126. Two stupid holes - #1 & #10 both par fives....an 8 and 7 respectively
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5Β°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5Β°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21Β°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52Β°, 56Β°, & 60Β° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

I finally got out!! I started the round Par, Birdie, Par.. and finally was -1 after 3 holes, then i continued with bogeys and pars, but then on 16 i fell apart with my wedge and shanked one into the trees, Somehow i finished off +5 41. I was on track for a +2 but fell apart, its not bad for my first round back for 3 weeks. Im probably not going to go back to my club, but have a few more rounds at public courses.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5Β°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15Β°
5 Wood: r7 19Β° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60Β°Wedge: Z TP 54Β°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Administrator
74 on a par 71. Only 6400 yards and we started when it was sub-60 and I wasn't warmed up well. Bah. Oh well.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

41 on the back of Fox Run. Finally got everything back in order. Driving was pretty good, iron play was solid, I pitched and chipped the best of my life today, and putted well. Just about everything came together properly. Only thing holding me back was two wayward drives which meant 3 off the tee in both cases. I hit an especially satisfying 3 wood out of the sand on 18 which allowed me to still hit a GIR and make par. Pretty happy about that because par's the best ever on that hole.

4/7 fairways, 4/9 greens, 16 putts.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

After a few good rounds the past several weeks, I played so poorly yesterday. I shot a 95 on my home course. I had four putts lip out. I couldn't get anything going. To make matters worse, I pulled a muscle in my lower back and that really hurt my feelings. Bah Humbug!

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Probably my best ever round today, shot a 97 on a par 69. Got 5 Pars and a birde, and 3 bogies. Some really stupid shots though on one particular hole i took 3 chips all right beside the green and kept hitting the ball over the green. Some nice puts left two right at the edge of the cup which was slightly annoying but took 40 puts overall which was an improvement for me. After three rounds on same course, using digital divot my handicap is now 26.4. Making progress so away to ring my pro for another lesson.

Driver: Callaway Hyper X Tour
5 Wood: Ping G5
Irons: Cobra fp 4-SW
Bag: Powakaddy
Ball: Srixon soft feel

38-43 for an 81. Best round of my life. Played it on The Willows - 71.1/134. Just everything was working, end of story. Really. Drove the ball well, hit solid 3 woods and irons, chipped it close and made putts. Began to lose it on the last two holes, finishing bogey-bogey (could have had 79...) because I ran out of fizzy drinks several holes before. (I've learned the hard way without some sort of fizzy drink I get tired and my golf game falls apart quickly).

Place was dry as a desert. Greens were like parking lots but the bone-dryness helped add to a lot of roll with drives, allowing me to stick it closer. Putting's not an issue as it was a few months ago. Don't know what I did to fix it, but hey, I'm not going to complain.

10/18 greens, 9/14 fairways, 33 putts.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Played one hole with a neighbor on his home course after a practice session. Went driver - PW to 5 feet and finished my first under par "round".
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

77 on a Par 71 6550 yard, in an open stroke, gives me a 68 nett

Heading up today to see if I won anything!

One of my best rounds around our tougher course, off the tips

In My Bag:

Driver: Burner Driver 9.5 (UST Proforce V2 Stiff 76g)
3 Wood: Rescue TP 14.5* (Stock 75g Stiff)
2 Iron: G10 Hybrid (Ust Proforce V2 85g High Launch Stiff)Irons: X- Forged (Rifle 6.0 Shafts)Wedges: 248.06, 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: 9 XG Ball: TP BlackBag: Ozone Stand...

Yesterday was a great day -- shot 85 at Blue Mash, which is about a 71.8/128. I had two holes that were minor blow ups, and 5 three putts, but man, there was a lot to be psyched about. I got a new driver two weeks ago, and I was 7 for 7 in fairways when I hit it. My four missed fairways were all with long irons -- which I had been hitting very well, but hey, I'm not complaining.

My best takeaway from the round was my first ever 300+ yard drive. It was on #12, a 478 yard par 5. Elevated tee, brisk wind at my back, and just crushed a nice, high, soft draw right down the middle of a firm fairway, leaving me 172 to a back pin according to my laser. One of the guys I played with lost his first drive into water on the right, then blasted one that was seriously 20+ yards past mine -- unbelievable. So I hit my six iron for my second, hit it fat and into a front bunker. The lie was clean, but I had a nasty sidehill stance and due to the ball being four inches from a lip, wouldn't be able to make any kind of followthrough. Took my sand wedge, blasted it, rolling it past the pin and onto the fringe. Two putts and par. Wow -- a 300 yard drive, didn't-think-I-could-do-it recovery from the sand, and a par.

I see my handicap trend is now at 12.9, the lowest I've ever had. What a day!!

Shot 82 today. 71.9 / 139. Three putted five holes (makes me sick.) The greens were just so fast and it took me a while to get used to them. Struck the ball very well just couldnt putt worth crap.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

i just played Veterans course in Napa i shot a 78 to bet my brother for lunch a =+6 not to bad for not playing for a while this summer i have tryed to play play i think im geeting back to my old self so look at couses. in the last month i i have played a least once every week i have shot 80, 84, 80, 78 now that im picking up the pace i just cant wait to play more and more

Titleist 905R 10.5* w/ Avix Tour Red 69(X)
Titleist 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto 80(S)
Titleist 585H 17 deg w/ S300
Titleist 690.mb w/ S300
Vokey SM 56 degVokey SM 60 degSCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO STAINLESS NEWPORT 2

I shot 90 yesterday at Mira Vista (70.0 / 122, 6490 yds. from the white tees). It actually turned out to be the very last day the course will be open for a year and a half. It is owned by the Colorado Golf Association, and they fired up the bulldozers today for a complete redesign. They aren't doing a renovation, they are building an entirely new golf course. So, it was cool to play it on the last day.

Anyway, 90 tied my best ever round for 18 and included my best nine ever at a 42. I was on fire on the front - 4 pars, 4 bogeys, and a double. 6/7 FW, 3 GIR, 17 putts and 3/3 on up and down opportunities. Back wasn't quite as good at 48, but I couldn't be happier shooting a 90. Total stats - 9/14 FW, 3 GIR, 36 putts. Nothing worse than a double bogey, no penalties - played all 18 with the same ball - it was pretty beat up, but I had to stick with her, she had been good to me - hadn't done that all year.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5Β° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15Β° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52Β°, 900 RTG 56Β° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60Β°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

Shot a 47 on my home course but sure felt a lot worse. Greens were extremely fast & dry...in fact they aren't even green anymore but rather a nice shade of brown. 3 putted 3 holes so i'm not happy with that, but at least I was hitting my irons well. Extremely pleased with the Cleveland Launchers so far, distance surpasses my old clubs & they feel sweet when you connect properly.

I never work on my b-day so golf was the game of the day..
I played a new course I had been wanting to try.. and the day couldn't have been any better. not only did I come in with a +4 for the round I had a sand save that flew into the hole for a birdie and 2 long approches that were 2ft or less for some easy birds... where with all the birdies did I go wrong... #13 accross a huge pond 264 to clear it and 10yds to the green, yup you guessed it, just 5ft short,,,,,,,splash oh well I had that one comming I guess as I used my wish on the sand save already...lol all in all it was a great day and great not to have to work..

Team Santa Cruz, CA......

SPONSORS......
PING
FOOTJOYPAY-PAL VISABLUE CRUSH SPORTFISHING

Played 18 after work & carded a 91!!!!!
Didn't do so hot on the front 9 with a 50, but really managed to step it up on the back after I swapped drivers out & shot a 41. had no pars on the front but had 4 of them on the back along with 3 bogeys...we wont talk about the 3 double bogeys. Putting was decent & for some reason my chipping was awesome...to me anyways. I only had 3 holes where I had to chip twice & 2 of those were out of the sand....I was using a gap wedge since I currently dont have a SW & didn't feel like using the LW.