IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

You'll never guess what?

I shot an even back nine today! This is my 5th time playing after a year off. Im nineteen and was playing for a year befopre taking the year off.

I was just hitting everything so clean, I've finally worked out my swing and I'm confident of a close to par 18 holes on monday. I'm stoked!

I shot a 89.. I cant believe I shot an 89 on the winter greens.. I shot everyone over the green and had to chip on.. oh ya and the tee shots, FORE LEFT!!!..

god I love golf...

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

Finally teed it up today after we had the largest snow storm in 20 years. I hadn't hit a ball in 9 days, the longest amount of time in over a year. Shot 73 which was pretty darn good considering the greens were really bad. Hit every green on the front and 6 of 9 on the back, no double bogeys.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Saturday I played Bunker Hill in Medina, Ohio. I haven't touched my clubs since Thanksgiving weekend, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The course was wet and it was crowded. My goal was just to keep the ball in play. I hit 8 greens in regulation, got up and down on two greens. Three putted one green and shot 81.

I was pretty happy with my tempo on the front nine to shoot 39. I let the club get stuck behind me on the back nine a little but instead of trying to fix it I just played it a little more left to make up for the block. Shot 42 on the back.

81 with wet conditions and putting through a forest? I'll take it.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

Well, this past Saturday I was able to go out and play again. This winter has been pretty mild, and I haven't been able to play only one weekend when we had snow on the ground.

With the coldness we have had here the past couple of weeks, the greens were frozen solid. There was no holding a wedge shot to the green...but that didn't stop me from matching my all time low score...

Before we get into the shot by shot, I want it noted that this was my first round using my Bushnell range finder...it is my new best friend!

On the day I had SEVEN BIRDIES. However, I had four bogies to bring my total score back down to a -3 (69). Again, this ties my best ever round (which I shot about four years ago!)!

Here is the best part...I had 26 putts the entire day (12 on the front, 14 on the back)...and hit 10-18 greens in regulation (five a side)!! I parred the last three holes, and I birdied my nemesis hole (the 13th).

I really can't wait for Spring now!!!
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

I just played Halifax Plantation Golf Club on Saturday and shot two-over 74 with 1 birdie and 3 bogeys. Pretty steady round but frustrating. I hit the ball OK but never really close, and the few times I had makable birdie puts I missed them. I missed a 3 footer on 3 and a 5 footer on 11.

A quick 20 minute session on the practice tee after found the issue, and I'll be ready to win some cash next week!

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't been able to golf in months due to the weather here in Upstate NY. I can't wait to get back out onto the course.
The sticks:
Driver: r5 10.5° Stiff N
3 wood: 980f 15°
Irons: RAC OS 4-9
Wedges: 48° & 56°, SV 60°Putter: TracyBall: NXT Tour

Shot a 3-over 75. Probably, the best ball striking round I have had in a few months, but the putts wouldnt fall. I had 4 three-putts!!! ON top of that, i lipped out about 6 times...

oh well, it happens sometimes

I should have went low today

John

IN THE BAG

Driver - 905T / 8.5 / Speeder Stiff3 Wood - G5 / 13 degree / Stock X-StiffIrons - G5 / 4-PW / Stock Stiff Wedges - Vokey / 252.08, 256.14, 260.08Putter - Old School B60Ball - Pro-V1

I played on Martlin Luther King Jr. day. 16 - 20 mph winds and shot a 94

I only hit 5 of 14 fairways and GIR was just as bad.

My Bag

Taylor Made: R580XD, Graffaloy Prototype Comp NT X
Callaway: Hawkeye VFT Pro 13*, Fujikura Vista Pro 70 S
Taylor Made: Rescue Mid TP 16*, Fujikura Vista Pro 90 STop Flite: Tour Grind 3-P, Rifle 5.0Cleveland: CG10 Black Pearl 54*Cleveland: Reg. 485 60*Heavy Putter: B1 malletT...

Played yesterday shot 2 over 74. It has been the worst winter here on record. In fact there was still quite a bit of snow on the course when I played. I have only been able to play six times in the last 2 months. Anyway played pretty well, hit 8 fairways and 12 greens. Had three 3 putts but with bumpy winter greens thats not too hard to do.

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 

I wanted to shoot myself today. We are in the process of getting more snow in Michigan. Granted, it is January 26 and we have been pretty lucky so far with warmer temps and little snow. Regardless, this is killing me.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

What a round today!!!!!!!!!

Played best round of my life 75!!!

Did not hit the ball well at all but the short game was amazing. Shot 5 over on the front and coming back -1. On 17th i lipped out for birdie and the round could of been even better.

It was 1 degree out there and was very cold but the though of finishing the best round of my life kept me going.

Now im going to play tomorrow as i want to better the score, (which is proberbly a big mistake)
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

• 2 weeks later...
Shot 71 today including a bogey free 34 on the front side. I was playing well then bogeyed 3 holes in a row before making par on 17 and 18. Ball striking was superb as I did not make a putt over 8 feet.

• 2 weeks later...
I shot 71 on Saturday. I hit the ball ok - hit some stupid shots. 1 under on the front with a couple of birdies, and 1 over on the back. I'm just getting back into golf after taking a few months off, so I'm pretty happy.

Clubs
Titleist 983E 9.5 degrees (stiff Fujikura 757)
Titleist 904F 13.0 degrees (stiff Graffaloy Blue)
Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood (steel)
Mizuno MP-37 3-9 (DG S300)Cleveland Form Forged 48 degree Cleveland RTG 56 degreeCleveland RTG 60 degreeScotty Cameron Newport Tei3, 35"Titleist ProV1Ping...

Better get right with the Lord folks, because one of the 7 Signs of the Appochalypse is at hand. I shot an 89 for the first time in my life. For some unknown reason the lefties left for a round (or most of it) and I hit fairways and greens. The only bad thing was there were no net game that day. I would have cleaned house. Oh well I will take the score anyday.

In The Bag:
R7 425 10.5 Fujikara ReAx stiff
3,5 Wood Aldila NV 75s
Rescue Dual 16 deg 3i hyb
R7 XD steel/stiff 52deg and 56deg TP White Hot XG 2 ballHome Course: River Crossing

Crazy round last Saturday. I struggled to hit greens which is usually a strong point for me. I hit 7 but usually like to hit around 11 0r 12 as an average. So needless to say I had to up and down like a yo-yo, which usually sucks but I managed to pull it off for the most part. I got up and down 8 times out of 11!! with the two birdies from the GIR's I some how managed to score a 72!!!! Now if only I could chip and putt like that on the days when I am hitting greens..... 60's here we come.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Shot an 85 this weekend. My short game is killing me. Couldn't hit a wedge or make a putt to save my life.
In my bag
Driver: Burner 460 9.5°
Fairway: V-Steel 15°
Utility: Rescue Dual 16°, 22°
Irons: 755 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey 50°, SM 56°, SM 64°Putter: Newport 2 Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1