IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played the front 9 at Bayou Din golf club in Beaumont, Texas. Shot 8 over for a 44 including 2 penalty strokes. I had 4 pars, with 3 of them back to back!!!! That's a personal best for me. I love golf,.........today.

• Upvote 1

taylormade.gif 2009 Burner 10.5 driver w/ stock shaft

taylormade.gif R7 irons store shelf stock w/ Rocketballz 55 SW

taylormade.gif Rescue 23 degree

taylormade.gif #3 FW 2009 Burner

ping.gif Putter

New PB.  79 at Indian Valley in Burlington, NC.  12 bogeys, but a tap in birdie and an eagle from 155 helped a lot.  best score since my return to golf after 12 years off......

• Upvote 1

78 (41 and 37) on Saturday.  Something clicked on driver, 100% fairways hit from hole 3 to the end.  Great back nine. 3 Bogies and 2 birdies and 4 pars, but one of those bogies included a penalty stroke.

90 yesterday.  83 strokes, plus 7 penalties.  On the plus side, I got to open a new box of balls when I got home......moments of brilliance peppered with periods of just missing my line...again and again and again.......but contact was clean

all over the place

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

81 Sunday with 3 birdies. 1 put off the green, hit the flag and in. I'm hardly playing this year compared to last year since I couldn't afford a membership this year (my local club has a low first year membership and then it goes up slightly for the second year but jumps big time for 3rd year so I couldn't afford it). I have to wait 4 years to be considered a new member. I've only played 4 rounds and 2 - 9 hole games this year.

Played the tips for the first time since we added about 230 yards of length a few years back. I was playing with a few guys who were qualifying for the club championship, so I teed it back when I am at an age when I should be teeing it forward (I am not championship flight material). Four of the par 4's are unreachable for me, and a few others play way more difficult, especially two of the par-3's. Slope goes from 135 for the regular tees to 140.

46-45-91. Should have been better, as I three-putted four times, and missed some easy putts that would have made for sweet up-and-downs.

Bill M

Belmont Country Club
White Tees 69.8 / 125

July 16, 2013

EAGLE BIRDIE PAR BOGEY 2BOGEY+

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OUT 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 IN TOTAL
WHITE 362 109 442 399 498 367 330 198 458 3163 400 166 517 161 367 309 351 304 512 3087 6250
HANDICAP 9 17 1 3 11 5 15 7 13 2 12 6 16 10 14 4 18 8
PAR 4 3 4 4 5 4 4 3 5 36 4 3 5 3 4 4 4 4 5 36 72
SCORE 6 4 6 7 7 5 5 5 6 51 6 4 7 4 7 4 5 4 5 46 97
ROUND SCORE +2 +3 +5 +8 +10 +11 +12 +14 +15 +15 +17 +18 +20 +21 +24 +24 +25 +25 +25 +25 +25
NET SCORE 6 4 6 7 7 5 5 5 6 51 6 4 7 4 7 4 5 4 5 46 97
TEE CLUB 1W Aw 1W 1W 1W 1W 3Hy 3Hy 1W 1W 6i 1W 8i 1W 1W 1W 1W 1W
FAIRWAYS ⇒ ⇐ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ x ⇒ 14% ⇐ ⇐ ⇐ x ⇐ ⇒ x 29% 21%
GIR 0% x x 22% 11%
PUTTS 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 1 15 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 17 1.8/32
SAND SHOTS 1 1 2 2
PENALTIES 1 1 1

Worst start in a long time.  The only positive was the last 4 holes, played them 1 over.  Today was on of those days that I wondered why I play golf.

Pretty ugly 40 this morning.  Missed two putts around 6' that I should have made hits my lines and speed, just did not read them correctly.  Got off the tee well, and my approach shots were ok.  I really need to focus on paying attention to the wind, selecting the right club based on wind/elevation, and I am not sure I can actually read a green.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

A discouraging 45 with back to back triples. Can't figure out putting in the wind. Really not sure how to play in the wind period. One shot rides the wind, the next cuts right through. Seems like for every adjustment the opposite happens.

Dave :-)

91 @ Babe Zaharias GC in Tampa.....5306 yds Par 72, 65.1/117

Horrible round.....had been playing fast greens so I had not one, but four par putts stop 1/2 to 1 inch from center of hole.

Shot a 79 on a par 71 today.

Crazy round, 4 putted for a double on a par 4 hole, missed 2 foot for birdie on another, 3 putted from 15 foot for par on a par 5.

Birdied the 17 from the fringe to get me under 80 for only the 2nd time ever.

• Upvote 1

+6 42, started off slow because i didn't have time to warm up, went +4 in the first 3 holes, went +2 the rest of the way in.

Need to work on alignment, i am standing to close to the ball, and aiming to far right.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

After a 16 year lay off and the second year back I'm finally getting my old swing back.  I was away for so long the Club Pro looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked for a sleeve of Titleist  Balata balls.  Shot a 76 on a tight par 67 course.  Started with a triple bogey 8, 3 double bogies but made 4 birds.

Par 71. Shot -1 34 on the front, +6 42 on the back. My best front nine of the year. Shot -1 on the back once this year as well, now if only I could put those two together... I'll shoot 69. That would feel good.

I did a 50/49 = 99  on a 73.9/131 course at 7151 yds. since my driver showed up I played the black tees. I tied my score from the white tees 6 weeks ago! and I only had 40 putts!(7-over last)...ahh I'm happy...It was 98* and I had the course all to myself.

• Administrator

60, with one three-putt and a few nice birdies. Nearly aced two holes. A bit high but it was windy and it was to establish my handicap for the league, so it's okay if it's a bit higher than necessary.

Played here.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Shot 43 this morning and it was fugly.  Could not get off the tee, trying to hit fades with the driver and had hit two pull hooks and a big push that costed me three penalty strokes.  Hit the irons pretty well otherwise.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

51 last night. Awful round. 2 Penalty strokes from the tee didn't help either.

Short game was ok, 15 putts, drove the ball alright, but irons...so bad...just...so so bad...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)