IGNORED

Upstate NY/Northern PA Outing - July 23, 2016 @ Conklin Players Club

onthehunt526
Note: This thread is 2701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@krupa, @RFKFREAK, @colin007, and me @onthehunt526 so far, I was think either the final Saturday of June, or the fourth Saturday in July at CPC or Afton or that general vicinity... if you two Albany guys don't mind an extra 45 minutes in the car together.

(to Conklin is all highway so maybe only 35 minutes)

@krupa, we can carpool if you want, I'll shoot you a text about getting together to play, once the weather gets better.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track

Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°

I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110

Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

@krupa, @RFKFREAK, @colin007, and me @onthehunt526 so far, I was think either the final Saturday of June, or the fourth Saturday in July at CPC or Afton or that general vicinity... if you two Albany guys don't mind an extra 45 minutes in the car together.

(to Conklin is all highway so maybe only 35 minutes)

@krupa, we can carpool if you want, I'll shoot you a text about getting together to play, once the weather gets better.

I'm not going to lie, even money is a bad bet if you take the side of @colin007 showing up for this outing on a weekend. :whistle:

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

We could do a Thursday or Friday too...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°

I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110

The final Saturday in June (25th) is very sub-optimal.  I just found out this week that wife-ish is leaving town the 26th for a week and I'll be in deep shit if I golf the day before.  (For some reason, she like's to spend time with me.)  The July time frame is good.

@onthehunt526  Sounds good.  

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

1 minute ago, krupa said:

The final Saturday in June (25th) is very sub-optimal.  I just found out this week that wife-ish is leaving town the 26th for a week and I'll be in deep shit if I golf the day before.  (For some reason, she like's to spend time with me.)  The July time frame is good.

Sounds like a keeper @krupa, I know Becky would kick my ass up and down 79 if I golfed the day before she was leaving for a week, I caught crap for going the day she went to her sister's wedding in MD last year, but not from her mostly the in-laws, but that's :offtopic:

What's in Shane's Bag?     

7 minutes ago, krupa said:

2 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

Sounds like a keeper @krupa, I know Becky would kick my ass up and down 79 if I golfed the day before she was leaving for a week, I caught crap for going the day she went to her sister's wedding in MD last year, but not from her mostly the in-laws, but that's :offtopic:

Maybe I'm lucky/unlucky but my gf appreciates it when I don't spend time with her, regardless if I'm not going to see her for a while or not. :blink:

Christian

5 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Maybe I'm lucky/unlucky but my gf appreciates it when I don't spend time with her, regardless if I'm not going to see her for a while or not. :blink:

My not-a-wife* is a public school teacher so work-related trips are few and far between. Usually she's pushing me out the door to golf.

* We've been together for 10 years, "girlfriend" just doesn't seem right anymore.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

24 minutes ago, krupa said:

My not-a-wife* is a public school teacher so work-related trips are few and far between. Usually she's pushing me out the door to golf.

* We've been together for 10 years, "girlfriend" just doesn't seem right anymore.

Yup, same here.

She's very understanding of my passions. :-)

Christian

Becky supports my passion, occasionally she'll join me for a round of golf...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

43 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

Becky supports my passion, occasionally she'll join me for a round of golf...

That happens maybe once a year with my gf.

I've made her really not like golf, haha. 

Christian

On 3/28/2016 at 11:30 AM, colin007 said:

6/25-26, 7/2-3, and July 15-16 are no bueno.

These are the weekend dates I know I can't do.

Colin P.

9 minutes ago, colin007 said:

These are the weekend dates I know I can't do.

Are there any you know you can do?

Christian

4 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Are there any you know you can do?

I think if you guys solidified a date far enough in advance, I could work around that. Saturdays definitely better than Sundays.

Colin P.

1 minute ago, colin007 said:

I think if you guys solidified a date far enough in advance, I could work around that. Saturdays definitely better than Sundays.

I figured Sunday's were out of the question for you.

Christian

July 22?

What's in Shane's Bag?     

5 minutes ago, colin007 said:

That's a Friday, I can do it but I'm not sure about @RFKFREAK

23 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

July 22?

Oops didn't look at the calendar, meant the 23rd... Duh, Shane the PGA Championship is July 28-31

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Note: This thread is 2701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!