IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2016

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 2727 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Summer and final segment starts this week; anyone who hasn't been playing but wants to, this is a good point to jump on in. Going to be an interesting segment with the altered schedule due to the Olympics...WGC event in 2 weeks, 2 weeks later the Open, two weeks after that the PGA....have a feeling there are going to be some interesting fields in the likes of the Quicken Loans and Canadian Open with all the top guys taking weeks off to rest between.

Good luck to all.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Koepka this week

Me too.... What happened with Brooks today ???

Yahoo FG had him as "CUT" earlier.....   :pound:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 hours ago, Club Rat said:

Me too.... What happened with Brooks today ???

Yahoo FG had him as "CUT" earlier.....   :pound:

I believe he W/D?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• iacas unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:29 PM, Warren Zevon said:

It's always more fun when you have to pick your roster blind due to weather delays.  

Yeah, I wasn't paying attention to the John Deere and had Moore on the bench until the last round, and I couldn't figure out who would make the cut to make my other changes before Sunday.
Oh well, hoping to get a full lineup in for this week & that the weather doesn't impact the tournament or the fantasy schedules. And making sure I have starts left for those likely to make the last 2 weeks of the FedEx Cup

Players play, tough players win!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Burn all those last starts.....good luck everyone. 

So with the smallest field for the year I started with:

Spieth
Rory
Knox
Casey

No breakout at the top, yet, limited field - right now 1/2 the field is within 4 shots of Chappell

Thanks for another great Fantasy season everyone...TST league continues to be one of the best in the Yahoo league....We will set it up again for next year. Particularly to @Club Rat @Wally Fairway @Shindig who have been at it for a while and keep up the interest. Happy off Fantasy Golf offseason! 

All "Hail the King - @gogolfing " as he racks up yet another Fantasy Golf, Championship......:beer:

And yes, congrats to all TST fantasy golf members for another fun season.

Glad we had several new rookies who put up some impressive lineups this year, @DaveP043, @kpaulhus, @RandallT

• Upvote 3

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

All "Hail the King - @gogolfing " as he racks up yet another Fantasy Golf, Championship......:beer:

And yes, congrats to all TST fantasy golf members for another fun season.

Glad we had several new rookies who put up some impressive lineups this year, @DaveP043, @kpaulhus, @RandallT

Thanks @Club Rat this year makes it a 3-Peat...may have to pull a Bobby Jones and go out on top:whistle:

Funny, after all the tournaments, came down to 17 points; closest in a while. Hope the league keeps going for next season. 

Congrats to gogolfing - very impressive, very consistent with only 1 weekly win but that goes with 17 top tens and 8 top 3 finishes.

I'm ready for a few months break, reconfigure all of my guessing algorithms, and hoping that Yahoo continues to have a fantasy golf game.

Thanks to all - lots of fun

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2016 at 6:04 AM, gogolfing said:

Thanks for another great Fantasy season everyone...TST league continues to be one of the best in the Yahoo league....We will set it up again for next year. Particularly to @Club Rat @Wally Fairway @Shindig who have been at it for a while and keep up the interest. Happy off Fantasy Golf offseason! 

Thanks!  I hadn't played this format before -- I enjoyed ESPN's old "best ball" format but never got into "pick who will finish the best of these five" stuff that I tried after that.  I can't wait for next season -- when does fantasy golf begin again?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Note: This thread is 2727 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!