IGNORED

What's up everyone?

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 2960 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

One of the old school guys, but haven't been on for a few years and miss the camaraderie. Started back playing again last year but just getting back to the forum and wanted to say hello to all the old, and new, trappers. 

Edited by senorchipotle

Welcome back!!!

• Upvote 1

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome back to the Trap!

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Welcome back. 

• Upvote 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator

Glad to see you around again. Hello!

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

15 hours ago, 14ledo81 said:

Welcome back!!!

14 hours ago, jamo said:

Welcome back to the Trap!

14 hours ago, Shindig said:

Welcome back. 

8 hours ago, iacas said:

Glad to see you around again. Hello!

Thanks y'all! 

Welcome back!

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

On March 11, 2016 at 11:37 PM, hippyman said:

Howdy, I'm also in Texas, and new to the game.  What part are you in?

Welcome to golf, it will take over the rest of your life so I hope you've seriously thought this through. ;) I split time between Dallas and NE Texas. You?

On March 14, 2016 at 9:38 PM, tristanhilton85 said:

Welcome back!

Thanks bro! Hope all is well. 

52 minutes ago, senorchipotle said:

Welcome to golf, it will take over the rest of your life so I hope you've seriously thought this through. ;) I split time between Dallas and NE Texas. You?

Thanks bro! Hope all is well. 

I am currently 50 miles the other side of Wichita Falls.  In Vernon.

8 hours ago, senorchipotle said:

Take over my life....seriously?

7 hours ago, hippyman said:

I am currently 50 miles the other side of Wichita Falls.  In Vernon.

Just mapped it. Can't say I've ever traveled to your neck of the woods. Been hunting nearby in Graham a few times. Any good courses around you?

19 minutes ago, hippyman said:

Take over my life....seriously?

It can. Lol. Planning trips/vacation around golf, sneaking off to go to the range, thinking about your wrist hinge and pivot while your wife/gf is talking about her lousy day at the office, etc. 

7 hours ago, RandallT said:

I'm just shocked there are no Chipotle restaurant jokes to explain your absence! Welcome back!

Haha. Thanks! I've never actually been to Chipotle. 

Note: This thread is 2960 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!