IGNORED

The Not Tour Player Swing Videos Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 12/20/2016 at 3:42 PM, nevets88 said:

Michael Jordan's swing is looking awkward.

That swing is awful. There is no way he is as good as he claims. I heard he has a great pencil wedge.

• Like 1

Trollin' is the life

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Strahan has a pretty good swing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 8/6/2017 at 0:13 PM, MuniGrit said:

That swing is awful. There is no way he is as good as he claims. I heard he has a great pencil wedge.

While I'm not saying that swing is great by any means, interesting to note that right before impact, the position doesnt look all that bad (relative to how bad the rest of the swing looks)

The club also looks like its moving at a fairly quick speed, and his head is relatively steady. 

swing.png.9523f22f2cbd13db40c8abce65bdc4b4.png

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

• 2 weeks later...

Stinger driver where you can see some of the trajectory

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Redditor recommended this Instagram account, Cartbarnguys - I like how a lot of their videos, you can almost see the entire ball flight. Straight, cut, draw here.

Steve

Kind of a mini Happy Gilmore

Steve

On 4/18/2016 at 7:01 PM, nevets88 said:

The terrible twos. Yes, a 2 yo. Look at that expression. It's like, was that good? I dunno, I'm just a newbie human being.

I can't stop watching.. the swing is so good...  I swear this kid's hips don't rotate.. they teleport into forward-facing.

Edited by bones75

• 4 weeks later...

This ball flight is so cool.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Michelle Wie 2.0, Yeo Youn Kyung

Steve

• 2 months later...

I know the thread is meant for decent swings, but just ran across this on a feed somewhere. Ouch, not sure my spine would take that twisting.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

• Administrator
8 hours ago, RandallT said:

I know the thread is meant for decent swings, but just ran across this on a feed somewhere. Ouch, not sure my spine would take that twisting.

I swear that's from the PGA Show circa… 2010? 2011? Something like that?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

8 hours ago, iacas said:

I swear that's from the PGA Show circa… 2010? 2011? Something like that?

I think so. I know I've seen it before.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Kelly Rohrbach

Steve

To quote a certain announcer, "Yowza!" That swing is soooooo polished.

Steve

• 2 months later...

Woody Harrelson

Steve

• 1 month later...

This is mean but I wanna see this swing on a downhill lie, lol. That's more vertical than I can manage, without a club in hand.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if these should go in the Tour Players thread. These guys are pretty much pro, but technically not professional. I like guys who figure out different ways to get it done. They may not look aesthetically pleasing, but they can put up a number.  Matthew Wolffe's swing is like power Jim Furyk.

https://golfweek.com/2018/05/31/instruction-college-stars-braden-thornberry-matt-wolff-find-success-with-unique-golf-swings/

Steve

Note: This thread is 935 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!