IGNORED

2016 Shell Houston Open

Natural Patrick
Note: This thread is 2937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Natural Patrick said:

Anyone watching?

I'm not*. Too busy teaching golf, training other golf instructors, writing golf books, watching the women's golf major, helping my daughter with her golf game (and her homework), filming golf videos, and posting here on this golf site.

* Y'know, because I'm not a real golf fan. :-P

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, iacas said:

I'm not*. Too busy teaching golf, training other golf instructors, writing golf books, watching the women's golf major, helping my daughter with her golf game (and her homework), filming golf videos, and posting here on this golf site.

Sounds like you have a good thing going and you are doing the right thing. I watch as much of the PGA Tour as I can. I only watched the LPGA for about 30 min because to me well *Y'know, there are all just Robots:-P

I have the repeat on now.  I always find it funny how little people post about PGA tour events.  Golf is funny that way.  On a football forum, every post would be about a boring lame Thursday night matchup.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

13 hours ago, iacas said:

Why do you hate golf so much?

Players play, tough players win!

I can't watch it from work.  I usually just keep the leaderboard up in a browser tab to see how people are doing.  I'm not happy to see DJ tied for second.  I don't know why but I always root against him.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

17 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Spieth is on fire right now. Just sank a 60-footer for his fourth birdie in a row.

Are @nolayingup ?

Players play, tough players win!

I wasn't even gonna tune in for this final round but it's auto-taped so I started watching.  Wow.  I think he needs to get to -15 to win so a long way to go but damn, this tournament just became a lot more interesting.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

59 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I wasn't even gonna tune in for this final round but it's auto-taped so I started watching.  Wow.  I think he needs to get to -15 to win so a long way to go but damn, this tournament just became a lot more interesting.

They do try to mimic the Masters in terms of course set-up, pin placement, and condition so it's great to watch. Really builds the excitement for golf's Superbowl next week.  :banana:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Natural Patrick said:

I think we are in for a very exciting finish with this leader board.

As long as it isn't Russell Fkn Henley, I'll be happy.  :-D

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

6 minutes ago, Natural Patrick said:

Spieth is choking, sorry that hurts:cry:

Ouch, for years people here have tried to wound me, with no success.  You've just done it, I'm gutted!

Edited by Gunther

10 minutes ago, Natural Patrick said:

I'm not trying to wound you. I'm just laughing at you.

Mmm, thought we had a moment there, guess not.

Note: This thread is 2937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!