IGNORED

Hello from NW Arkansas!!

OrangeHog
Note: This thread is 2853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Stopping by to say hello.  I was referred to TST by @kpaulhus after playing a round with him a couple days ago.

A little about me...

I started playing golf when I was a Junior in High School but didn't really get serious until about 3-4 years ago.  A couple years ago I went through 6 months of lessons at GolfTec when I lived in Minneapolis.  Had an awesome coach who helped me gain a massive understanding about swing mechanics and how to really practice on developing my swing.  Dropped my handicap from a 20 to now a 12.

I've been married for 12 years and have 2 little ones at home (boy and girl) who both LOVE to go play golf with dad.  Hopefully they take to the sport so I can have some golf buddies because the wife doesn't have any interest in playing golf.

For the past few years I've been pretty active playing on the Golf Channel Am Tour.  In fact, this weekend I snagged my 5th win in 2016.

I'll admit right off the bat that I'm a self-proclaimed club ho...but I'm trying to get better.  In fact I've pretty much cleared out my garage the last few months and have built a bag that I not only LOVE but am more comfortable with than I've ever been with any equipment.

TST isn't my first foray into golf boards.  I was a staff writer on Hackers Paradise for a while but had a falling out with the owners after being treated really poorly (very long story).  This year I started up my own forum but after 11 months decided to shut it down, as I just couldn't dedicate the time and money to it that I really wanted to.

Anyhow, that's the quick version of me.  Look forward to chatting it up a bit with you guys on here.

Driver: Cobra FlyZ | 9.5 Degrees Draw | Fujikura Pro 63 Tour Spec
Fairway Wood: Cobra F7 3-4 Wood | 14.5 degrees | Fujikura Pro 65
Hybrid: Cobra F7 3-4H | 19 degrees | Fujikura Pro 75H
Irons: Srixon Z545 (4-Iron) | Srixon Z 765 (5-PW)
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 | 50 F Grind | 54 M Grind | 58 K Grind
Putter: Odyssey O-Works 1W WBW

Glad to see you joined. BTW, somehow I managed to push the Nassau with Ben after winning 3 up on the front. He always uses the stroke holes to his advantage. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome from SW Missouri--just across the border. 

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, kpaulhus said:

Glad to see you joined. BTW, somehow I managed to push the Nassau with Ben after winning 3 up on the front. He always uses the stroke holes to his advantage. 

Yeah he texted me after the round and gave me the recap in my office this morning.  We need to get out to Pinnacle and you can work him over on your home turf!

2 hours ago, Missouri Swede said:

Welcome from SW Missouri--just across the border. 

Awesome!!  My brother and mom live up in Seligman and my wife grew up in Cassville.  We'll have to get in a round some time.

Driver: Cobra FlyZ | 9.5 Degrees Draw | Fujikura Pro 63 Tour Spec
Fairway Wood: Cobra F7 3-4 Wood | 14.5 degrees | Fujikura Pro 65
Hybrid: Cobra F7 3-4H | 19 degrees | Fujikura Pro 75H
Irons: Srixon Z545 (4-Iron) | Srixon Z 765 (5-PW)
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 | 50 F Grind | 54 M Grind | 58 K Grind
Putter: Odyssey O-Works 1W WBW

Note: This thread is 2853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!