IGNORED

Corrupt a Wish Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2635 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wish granted, but your friends are always over using your space and drinking all of your beer, so you never have any time to practice.

I wish I had been able to sleep in this morning (was up at 3AM to clean the dog's ear and put medicine in it because he wouldn't stop shaking his head).

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator
3 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

I wish I had been able to sleep in this morning (was up at 3AM to clean the dog's ear and put medicine in it because he wouldn't stop shaking his head).

Wish granted, but it's because you own cats instead of dogs, and they woke you up at 9am by scratching your face off as they always seem like they're planning to do…

I wish that when they snowplowed the roads here, they found a way to NOT shove a huge mound at the end of my driveway.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I wish that when they snowplowed the roads here, they found a way to NOT shove a huge mound at the end of my driveway.

Wish granted, the mound is instead dumped on your neighbor’s driveway. It eventually melts, revealing Ben Roethlisberger’s lost Superbowl ring, which he threw away in a drunken argument after losing to New England. As a reward for returning the ring, your neighbor receives 4-season tickets to the Steelers, a signed jersey suitable for framing, and Ben generously writes a check on the spot to pay off his car.

I wish I could reduce my workweek to 30 hours (five 6s) with no drop in pay in or benefits.

Wish granted, the mound is instead dumped on your neighbor’s driveway. It eventually melts, revealing Ben Roethlisberger’s lost Superbowl ring, which he threw away in a drunken argument after losing to New England. As a reward for returning the ring, your neighbor receives 4-season tickets to the Steelers, a signed jersey suitable for framing, and Ben generously writes a check on the spot to pay off his car.

I wish I could reduce my workweek to 30 hours (five 6s) with no drop in pay in or benefits.

Wish granted but you works as a septic system cleaning diver!

I wish I didn't have to ice my knees after every workout!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Wish granted but you works as a septic system cleaning diver!

I wish I didn't have to ice my knees after every workout!

Wish granted, but the alternative is fire and you are now in the ICU.

I wish I had been here to corrupt @iacas's wish earlier.

- Shane

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Kalnoky said:

That's all fine. If you wanted it to hurt you should've gone with the Penguins. :-) Right now I'm just happy for my neighbor.

33 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I wish I had been here to corrupt @iacas's wish earlier.

Wish granted, but the timeline is altered, and a meta-human has a fight in your area and your house is destroyed. (I just finished watching The Flash in the background…).

I wish I had a machine like on DC's Legends of Tomorrow that could make any food at the touch of a button. Actually, my wife wishes for that more than I do…

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Wish Granted.  You have developed an intolerance to solid food and can only devour Solyent Green squares.  

I wish that I could drink red wine knowing it is supposed to be good for me.

8 hours ago, gatsby47 said:

Wish Granted.  You have developed an intolerance to solid food and can only devour Solyent Green squares.  

I wish that I could drink red wine knowing it is supposed to be good for me.

soygreen.jpg

Wish granted but that is all you take in for food and you become a wino who "Lives in a van, down by the RIVER!"

I wish we weren't getting a Nor'Easter tomorrow with 8 - 12" of snow.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

16 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

soygreen.jpg

Wish granted but that is all you take in for food and you become a wino who "Lives in a van, down by the RIVER!"

I wish we weren't getting a Nor'Easter tomorrow with 8 - 12" of snow.

Wish granted. The snow storm turns into the largest rain storm on record rendering every Golf course in your area unplayable until late July. I wish I could retire at 35 (8 months from now).

23 minutes ago, Jakester23 said:

Wish granted. The snow storm turns into the largest rain storm on record rendering every Golf course in your area unplayable until late July. I wish I could retire at 35 (8 months from now).

Wish granted, but you retire in northern Alaska and get 3 weeks for your golf season

I wish that I'd join the hole in one club

Players play, tough players win!

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I wish that I'd join the hole in one club

Wish granted but you shank it and it goes in the hole on the wrong putting green.

I wish that clothes didn't need to be cleaned, and that you could just shake them four or five times to shake off the dirt before you put them in your closet again.

12 minutes ago, iacas said:

Wish granted but you shank it and it goes in the hole on the wrong putting green.

I wish that clothes didn't need to be cleaned, and that you could just shake them four or five times to shake off the dirt before you put them in your closet again.

Wish granted, but that only works with women's clothes - but maybe they will look good on you.

I wish that all my players would make the cut in this weeks fantasy golf

Players play, tough players win!

51 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Wish granted, but that only works with women's clothes - but maybe they will look good on you.

I wish that all my players would make the cut in this weeks fantasy golf

They all make the cut, but not a single one scores a point over the weekend (like what often happens to my team).

I wish I could get a tour of the Golf Channel Studios.

- Shane

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I wish I could get a tour of the Golf Channel Studios.

Wish granted, but it's by Brandel Chamblee, and Michael Breed takes over halfway through and he's just ingested a week's worth of caffeine to add to his normal energy… and nobody else is there until Frank Nobilo shows up, and they make you moderate a debate between the two of them that last four hours. Frank is right the whole time, but Brandel won't give up, because he has one swing from a bad camera angle that he keeps showing you… ;-)

I wish that golf instruction was overall pretty good, while still allowing for a few like myself to separate themselves as a little better.

6 minutes ago, iacas said:

I wish that golf instruction was overall pretty good, while still allowing for a few like myself to separate themselves as a little better.

Wish granted. But now you spend all your time writing a sequel to LSW and have no time for lessons.

I wish the West Coast team wins the NPC this year.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• Administrator

I'd like to remind people of the "free will" aspect of these things… Be more creative than "Wish granted, but then you (insert something the person could simply choose not to do)."

24 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

I wish the West Coast team wins the NPC this year.

Wish granted, but they get blown out in the Newport Cup (NC). I don't know what the NPC is, but congratulations to whomever is on that team.

I wish that people would follow the rules of this thread. :-)

10 minutes ago, iacas said:

I'd like to remind people of the "free will" aspect of these things… Be more creative than "Wish granted, but then you (insert something the person could simply choose not to do)."

Wish granted, but they get blown out in the Newport Cup (NC). I don't know what the NPC is, but congratulations to whomever is on that team.

I wish that people would follow the rules of this thread. :-)

Wish granted but everyone starts breaking the rules in every other thread. 

I wish I had a doughnut right now.

- Shane

14 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Wish granted but everyone starts breaking the rules in every other thread. 

I wish I had a doughnut right now.

Wish granted, but it's a 1 year old doughnut you find under your desk. 

I wish my back would suddenly heal itself and I had full range of motion in it again.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Note: This thread is 2635 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!