IGNORED

Official 2008 Sand Trap Fantasy League

iacas
Note: This thread is 5747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
iacas, did you ever figure ot about the multiple teams? I've got two on there. As you all can see I took FIRST PLACE (yeah suckas!) with my original team, but my other team (which I think I'm logged in for the rest of the season) is at zero?!?! Thanks!

I simply chose the "My Fantasy Teams" option and moved two of them to another league I created named "DELETEME". You should move your team over there, then you can ignore it the rest of the season.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try that, thanks.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I figured it out. My dumbass signed up for two different accounts with two different emails. I must have been drunk. Prepare for a can of whooopass to be open uponeth ye all.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

A little smack talk, eh? Enjoy first place, because I have never seen anyone hold on to first the entire season for any fantasy sport. Not that there is any pressure, of course

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Yeah, probably true. I remember I had the lead for a couple weeks a few years back here. Ended pretty high for the year, but not first. But, I also love some good trash talk. Bring it on!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Yeah, probably true. I remember I had the lead for a couple weeks a few years back here. Ended pretty high for the year, but not first. But, I also love some good trash talk. Bring it on!

Ben, what happened to the baby with headphones, I loved that!

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

It was time fo a change. The baby has been retired. I don't even know if I have that saved. If I can find it, I'll send it to you.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I have set up the "pick-em" fantasy, it allows you to have 4 teams per person. So my question is(after reading some of the posts), are we just entering 1 team into the "Sand Trap" league, or can I enter all 4 teams?
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

• Administrator
I have set up the "pick-em" fantasy, it allows you to have 4 teams per person. So my question is(after reading some of the posts), are we just entering 1 team into the "Sand Trap" league, or can I enter all 4 teams?

It would be pretty uncool to enter all four teams. Just one, please.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It would be pretty uncool to enter all four teams. Just one, please.

So, tell me why exactly it is "uncool"?

My Bag

Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

This is a pretty easy answer. It gives you an unfair advantage at winning the league? You have 4 teams whereas everyone else only has one? You have better odds at earning points?

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

• Administrator

Fiji already answered. If you have more than one team in the league I'll kick you out of the league. It's cheating.

Ok, I was wondering because they let you set up 4 teams, and I didn't see any "rules" for the Sand Trap league, so I asked. Not trying to be "uncool" or have an "unfair" advantage. A simple, "we are only allowing one team per person" type of response would have been sufficent. But thanks for the replies, no futher clarifiacation needed.
My Bag

Ok, I was wondering because they let you set up 4 teams, and I didn't see any "rules" for the Sand Trap league, so I asked. Not trying to be "uncool" or have an "unfair" advantage. A simple, "we are only allowing one team per person" type of response would have been sufficent. But thanks for the replies, no futher clarifiacation needed.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, it was just the way you worded your question that kinda seemed "standoffish."

Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I noticed that I also had four teams. I called the hotline because I was unsure how they worked with all four teams having the same name. I had them change the names of the other 3 keeping my original team in our league and making the sure the others stayed out.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

I have two teams. Unfortunately the better one is not in the Sand Trap league. My other theam had Kenny Perry, Boo Weekly and Ryan Moore this week. My TST team only had Kevin Na.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

The polls are now open...start your picks for next week.

I got lucky and was able to move up on some of you guys. I would have been money if Justin hung in there. Nevertheless, I hope he continues to play well. Maybe he can inspire DD.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

My team has been set.

I'm a little irritated. My picks never got confirmed for week 2 so I missed out on a bunch of much needed points. Oh well. I'm still up there and going strong.

Note: This thread is 5747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!