IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

Don't know about best shot of mine, but a guy in our group shot the ball out out the water hazard (it was about 20 cm deep), and I got a photo of the club hitting water and the ball begining to fly. It was awsome!

And once I hit the ball again when it was in the air, and it went to 180 degrees wrong direction.

PAR 3, 135 meters. I play the first one about with my 7 iron in the rough, 20 meters from the pin. In the damn rough, lie is pretty bad. Also I had to play downhill. I took my Equalizer (Which is like pitching wedge, but in Ben Hogan clubs it has an 'E' as equalizer), and I play 10cm by the hole. Of course, after that I pulled out a PAR. I was happy after that one :)

First was a 30 foot right to left downhill putt for a two after a nice easy 7 iron on a 160 yard par 3.

480 yard par 5. I had 220 yards left after my drive down the middle. Hit my 3h with a fade around the trees guarding the right front to 10 yards short of green. Pitched it to 5 feet and made the putt for my second birdie of the round.

Played in and won a scramble today. One three consecutive holes I made 2 birdie and an eagle putt, each 12-15 feet on garbage greens. You could literally hit the exact same putt 3 times from the same exact spot and it break 3 different ways.

But my favorite shot of the day was the first. I hit our first drive and sent it 260 down the middle of the fairway.

In my KZG Stand Bag:
919THI 11* w/ OBAN Revenge 6 (S)
919THI 16.5* w/ OBAN Revenge 7 (S)
KZG 18* & 22* U Iron w/ Matrix Studio 84 (S)
KZG 5-PW Cavity Back Forged III w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)KZG Forged TRS 50*, 54*, 58* w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)Kirk Currie/Wright San Saba 33" e7 or TriSpeed uProMy...

It wasn't last week. About 3 weeks ago. A half wedge shot about 30 yards. Landed directly into the hole. No grass, or bounce. Just plugged straight into the hole. :)

I guess it jumped out after that.... did it?

2 shots today... one didnt go in... the other did...
almost an eagle from 140 out... hit the flagstick but didnt go in...
the other was a 40ft putt with a big break... dove right in
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

What do you do when you hit the shot of your life and nearly kill the players in front of you??? 460 yard par 5 - course backed up a bit, waited what I thought was a comfortable distance from the players in front before I hit my drive. Hit it better than I thought I could and it seemed to stay in the sky for hours - all the while getting closer to the two guys in front. In the end it carried just before them, and rolled well after them - ended up 290 yards - and that's not exaggerated internet yards!

When passing the guys in front as they came from the next tee I of course apologised, and they were very nice about it - just saying that they thought there must have been a pro behind them!

After that hit a decent 6 iron to the back of the green, giving me my first ever eagle putt - and of course I three putted!

Funniest shot of the day had to be my playing partner - he was teeing off at a short par 3 where you climb some stairs to tee off over water to a small green (It's a lovely hole..). The tee box was behind where the stairs were. He thinned his tee shot, and somehow managed to hit the top step, with the ball bouncing 180* back towards him, ending up about 10cm from where he teed off!

Driver: Launcher 10.5°
3-Wood: Launcher 15°
5-Wood: Launcher 19°
Hybrid: Baffler TWS 20°
Irons: CG7 4-PWWedges: CG15 Black Pearl 52.10 58.12Putter: Rossa Kia Ma MonacoBalls: e6+

I was stuck under a tree and the the hole was over water on an elevated green. So I punched the ball low and hit the elevated slope which slowed down the ball, then it landed softly on the green and rolled within 3 feet of the cup, just like I planned it. ;)

8 iron 135 metres into a par 3 and got it pin high around 8 feet away. Left the putt short though

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

#12 par 3 135 yards, pin location in middle of green. Tough par 3 with bunkers protecting the front and green is elevated in relation to tee. Hit PW and landed about 12 feet from hole in front, perfect for this hole (I've learned over the rounds I've played here hehe). Anyway, choked the birdie of course, left it about 3 feet short and settled for par.

I love me some par 3s. Favorite holes on the course.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Played in a 4 Man Scramble yesterday at a gorgeous golf course, Bear Trail in NC. It was hole number 10... Par 5 Slight Dog leg right. Hit a "deep" drive down the left side of the fairway about 313yds. Left me with a tight 235 yd 3 wood into a deep but narrow green. Ended up about 30ft from the pin and I two putted my way to a birdie. The 3 wood stroke was by far the nicest of the year.

Hit a 10-15 yard putt on the 13th hole at a local course. The course was a par 4; about 410 yards, that curved left at about 130-150 yards. Ended up getting a nice birdie.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Not exciting, but good nonetheless. On a 150 yd. par 3, put an eight iron shot 10 ft from the hole and birdied. The thing that made it great was that it was the last shot of my round, leaving me feeling positive about my game.

Hit my local course for a putting session about an hour before dark. When it was just about to late to see I could not resist temptation and dropped a ball, grabbed my 60* in the light rough about 35 yards from the 18th green, over a bunker to a tight pin, on a tier with the downslope running away from me. (from back of green) Hit a nice pitch with the ball in front of my stance and lost it in the dark right as i hit it. Felt great and did not pick it up until it hit 4 feet below the hole and settled 6 feet below the pin about 3 feet from running down to the lower tier of the green. Drove home with a big smile!

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I wouldn't consider this good, but rather lucky.
Was at the course today on the 17th hole, par 4 I think. At the tee, there was about 170-200 yards of pond in front on me. With my 3 driver in hand, I drove. I didn't know what happened to my ball until I got to the other side if this pond (FYI: There was a little, yet steep, hill with a grassy shore; about 3-4 feet long.) I found my ball right at the post of one of the wooden fences, just inches away from the water. I sure sure happy that it didn't go into the water, and did better than one of my friends who hit it in the water 2 times.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º