IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

two of them today that were greattt.

15th hole, par 4, 405 yards. Tee shot with driver right down the middle, hits and rolls to 95yds. paced it off the 150yd marker to get a better distance estimation and I was pumped with the 310yd drive :). Ended up bogeying

17th hole, par 4, 354 yards. Dog-leg right at about 200 and tried fading my driver over the trees, ended up pulling it way left into a few trees about 145 out. About 90yds in front of my next shot there are some very tall pines. I was hitting my PW very well today so stuck with that for this shot. Smoked it right over the trees and stuck it about 6ft from the pin. Ball hit.. and went about 2" to the right of the ball mark. First time I've done that And I sunk the putt for my sole birdie of the day. Finished with a 92(72)
*i was excited about it and took a picture of the result

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

it was a 5 wood off the tee on a dog leg left.....cut the corner over some trees and landed right in the center of the fairway...perfectly positioned for my next shot on the par 5.
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Monday, on a 385 yd par 4, I holed it with my pw from about a 100 yds for eagle........

100 yard Pitching Wedge Eagle on a Par 4? AWESOME!!!!!

Nike Sweet 16

Callaway Steelhead Plus 19*

Srixon I-701 3-P

Cleveland CG-16 Black Pearl 52* & 58*

Cleveland VP Milled No. 3

7 iron from 145 to within 10 feet. That's pretty amazing stuff when you're a hacker like me. Missed the birdy putt, but as least I had a birdy putt to miss, right?

Nike Sweet 16

Srixon I-701 3-P

7 iron from 145 to within 10 feet. That's pretty amazing stuff when you're a hacker like me. Missed the birdy putt, but as least I had a birdy putt to miss, right?

Yo! Yo! Yo?

Driver: Titleist 907D1
3W: 906F2 15
5W: Cobra SZ HS
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 21
Irons: Taylormade Rac LT2 Wedges: Vokey SM 52 + 56 Putter: Some old piece of crap

I had the round of my life last night. As many of you who are subscribed to the same threads are probably getting tired of reading already.

I hit the flag on the 130 yard 3rd, but missed the 10 footer for birdie. The best however were my chip in birdie on 6 and a 60 yard wedge to an elevated green on 7 that ended up less than a foot from the flag. I also rolled in a birdie putt from the back fringe on 8.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Must be that sack full of Titleists.

Nike Sweet 16

Srixon I-701 3-P

boogie from buried lie in the face of the bunker, about 1/4" square of the ball was visible. Should have taken an unplayable but I blasted it out and up about 2' chipped up and made the putt.

Had 3 birds, but the sand shot was the best by far.

What's In The Bag
Driver: TM Burner stiff
3i Cleveland Hibore Hybrid
3-6: MX-23
7-PW: MP-60 Project X 5.5SW: Golden Bear hybridLW/GW Cleveland 60* and Tour Edge 50*Putter: two bar rifle malletBall: NXT TourHome Course: Raintree CC 70.7/126 North 71/130 Southhttp://stink.net

Had 55 yards into the 18th tonight. Needed birdie to shoot 69. Hit my approach to about 18 inches short of the pin, dead on line. Tapped in for my first sub-70 round in about 2 years.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

We played the back nine at White Lake yesterday. I was comming off a double on 13 and was mixing in decent shots with some bad ones and was 4 over through 5 holes. I was one shot ahead of my brother-in-law and 1 shot behind my uncle. 14 is a 135 yard par 3. They both missed the green and I said to myself that it was time to take over the match. I hit it to 8 feet and rolled in the putt for birdie.

It felt great to know what I needed to do and then pull it off. I did the same thing on the following hole on a recovery shot. I was in the trees and needed to hit a low draw through an opening about twice the size of a doorway. I used my 3 hybrid and hit it exactly like I wanted. The ball went about 195 yards and set up my third from 150 into a par 5.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Happened just yesterday. I was playing in my club's open golf tournie. 5th hole, in a greenside bunker. Hole out for a 3 on a tough hole. Probably made $75 by doing that.

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

I've only been playing from April. On Sunday I holed a 30 yard chip with my 9 iron. That was my best shot ever never mind shot of the week !

Woohoo first post !

Had 55 yards into the 18th tonight. Needed birdie to shoot 69. Hit my approach to about 18 inches short of the pin, dead on line. Tapped in for my first sub-70 round in about 2 years.

Dude, that's AWESOME!!!

Nike Sweet 16

Srixon I-701 3-P

also posted this on best moments of today:

I finally played a course with a monster dogleg right, more like a 90° right angle. Well, It was a par 4 375 or so and I just killed it. Absolutely sliced it the entire 90° and put the ball about 30 yards from the pin. It was a thing of beauty. Now, if only I could find a course where all 18 are hard doglegs to the right.
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

I had two great shots today in my round of 81.

First was on a 526 yard Par 5. Hit a good drive about 270 right down the pipe. I had a little over 250 into the green with water on the backside. I pulled out my 3 wood, which I have been known to mash it, and land it pin high about 15 feet left of the pin. Hit a great putt and had a kick in birdie.

The second great shot I hit was on a 394 yard Par 4. The hole is a decent dogleg left hole that slopes downhill. On the first 18 of the day I was able to cut the corner and was 5 paces off the green. Well I was wanting to do the same thing and I popped up my tee shoot. Now I had about 200 yards with an uphill lie, hitting a blind shot to a small green downhill with trouble (water) in the back. My player partner suggested I hit my 7 (he is knows my game better than me) and I hit a great shot off the club. Drove over the hill and my ball is sitting 8 feet from the pin.

on a Par 4 yesterday was 157yds out for my 2nd shot, hit a (choked down) 7I and place it 7ft past the flag.....still took a Par though.....

Had about 170 to a tucked pin spot on a par 3 - stick my 6i to about 10 feet. Miss the putt. And that was about how my day went in that match...
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Two days ago, I hit the longest drive of my life (haven't been playing to long), the hole plays down hill, and then up another, so you have the advantage of hitting down hill but you don't get much role. My drive measured to be about 280 yards, which was a new best for me. But IMO my best shot came on the 17th hole, I'd learned from a previous expereince that this green runs downhill alot more then it looks. I chipped from 15 yards off to within 5 inches after it came back down, I was very pleased to say the least :)

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1