IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

After laying up I was about 76 yard to the pin, 40 of it over water except for a small weeping willow in front of me about 20 yards. Took out the gap wedge, hit it over the tree, carried the water and it rolled up to within 5 ft of the cup. Sunk the put for par on a hole that I usually TRIPLE bogey.
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

I managed to screw the nut and put my sensible head on while on the tee of a rather tricky par 4 at my home course on Sat. I played a sensible 4 iron into the left side of the fairway and proceeded to cream a 5 iron to about 10 feet. Easily the best iron I've struck in weeks.

I then walked onto the next tee, a tricky down hill longish par 3, and sclaffed the same 5 iron into the trees!!

Sometime I wonder why I bother.

Short Par 3 that plays about 125 yards.

Have to carry the water 110 yards, and then 2 big sand traps to the right. Flag was playing middle left. Ball hit 4 feet past the hole 1 hopped and settled for a 6 foot birdie putt. Of course I missed the putt, but the shot off the tee felt great

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

last saturday, on the 9th hole, 342 yds par 4 and there was a creek at about 220 yds from the tee box.
i hit my driver over the creek, the ball hit the car path which was about 40 yds away from the creek, took a huge bounce and rolled onto the green.
of course, i blew my eagle chance and 2 putted.
but a birdie is fine with me.

Today on a 348 yard par 4. Hit 5 iron off the tee to the fairway, leaving 170 to back pin placement. Took out my 6 iron and hit one of my sweetest shots ever. Had a baby draw on it, high ball flight and ball ends up 8 feet from the cup. Finally, I sunk the birdie putt and got some nice accolades from my playing partners. Was a nice conversation piece during the post-round meal :)

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Got the ball on the fairway...yes, I don't ask for much, just to have the ball in play.
In the Bag:
|Driver: TM Burner Plus 10.5*|Woods: TM Burner Plus 3 & 5|Hybrids: TM Burner Rescue 4 & 5|Irons: TM Burner Plus 6-AW|Wedge: Cleveland CG12 SW|Putter: PRGR Silver-Blade|Balls: Top-Flite D2

Went to a local beautiful scenery but rough track and drove the first par 4 green. Beautiful shot. It is a raised tee probably 75 yards, 260 to the flag on the gps and the shot dropped nicely flag high on the right fringe...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4th hole is a 172 yard par 3, slightly down hill. Hit a 6I that hit the green 4 feet from the hole and bounced once to 2 feet, then made the putt for a birdie on the 3rd handicap hole. That gives me a net 0 on the scorecard... My ballstriking, especially from the tee with my irons, has really been improving. I think the downhill gave me one extra club on this, but that's 20-30 yards farther than I'd have hit my 6I at the start of the season. The trajectory could not have been more perfect either, climbing to a high apex with a small fade.... w00t.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Hit a nice 3 iron to 15 yards from the green on the last hole of the day.
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

Today on hole #1, hit my tee shot into the fairway bunker. Had 140 to green, hit my 8 iron perfectly and got a GIR, 2-putt for par.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Got the ball on the fairway...yes, I don't ask for much, just to have the ball in play.

Same goes for me too! Although, I did drop one in from about 10 yards away while practicing on the chipping green last night. As a new golfer 3 weeks into the game and 2 sessions with my instructor, that got me pretty excited!

last day of the tournament, last group of players.... faced a Par 3 150 yds.

I took out the 6 iron-- and my friend said-- Try the 5 iron and swing 3/4.... so i did it and got it perfect. 7 feet from the hole. The closest to the pin was 5 feet... was damn close to winning that...

My birdie put was lined up perfect--- was just alittle too much juice-- it popped out of the hole..... then 2 more putts to sink it But was was favorite shot of the week!!!

Par 5, 470 yard dogleg left. Hit a great tee shot, low and drawing with the curve of the dogleg - left me 122 to the front-placed pin. (How I only got par out of that explains my handicap to a T).

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

This is obviously the best outcome more than anything, but during my Sunday game, I had a playing partner skim a 5 iron across the water three times, hit a rock, bounce 30 feet in the air, and land five feet from the cup...

He went from misery to celebration in 4 seconds hahaha

WITB;

R9 9.5* TP Driver
906f2 15* 3 Wood
585h 21* Hybrid j33 Irons RAC tp 52*/56* Wedges Newport 1.5 e6 Ball

440 yard 18th hole, hit front of green with 180 yard 6 iron from the deep left rough with branch in my follow through.
But then took 2 putts to get up to the back of the green and another two to make double bogey.