IGNORED

2017 Honda Classic

iacas
Note: This thread is 2613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Do not watch the Masters!

The O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 is Sunday, April 9. Could be a tough day all around for the boys in Augusta, GA and the Texas Motor Speedway! Click, Splash, Crash!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, boogielicious said:

The O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 is Sunday, April 9. Could be a tough day all around for the boys in Augusta, GA and the Texas Motor Speedway! Click, Splash, Crash!

I made an edit....consider the addendum while you watch that weekend :content:

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

40 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

I made an edit....consider the addendum while you watch that weekend :content:

:-)

Hmm. Spieth is on 12 on Sunday.  They are 12 laps from the finish in Texas. :whistle:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

21 hours ago, woodzie264 said:

Commentators get on my nerves; I'm not a big Rickie fan or anything, but he makes a bad shot with a 4-5 stroke lead and they beat him up over it. I could be wrong but I think he made a bad swing, not a bad decision.

20 hours ago, Gunther said:

I agree as well.  Miller is a bitter old fk. Winds were 20 gusting higher Johnny, kinda tough conditions.

Here Is my Miller meme - as he gets older and grumpier.

adb66fb5-9045-4762-a8e6-8de4651c64c8_zps

Players play, tough players win!

9 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I watched the last hour and half. I switched over to the Daytona 500 three times during commercials. Each time, there was a crash. Then I'd flip back, and there would be a ball in the water. It was comical. It was like I had the power to cause havoc with me TV remote. I am Ate, the Greek Goddess of Misfortune. Fear me!:-P

No, you are Popeye. :beer:

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, MuniGrit said:

I didn't think Johnny's commentary was that bad. Rickie hit some loose and/or stupid shots on the way home. Others hit more bad ones.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

31 minutes ago, iacas said:

I didn't think Johnny's commentary was that bad. Rickie hit some loose and/or stupid shots on the way home. Others hit more bad ones.

I agree but you didn't read the satire link I posted did you? It was such a boring 4th they needed something to talk about. I'm not the biggest Rickie fan because I think he is highly overrated but that link above is funny.

Trollin' is the life

• Administrator
1 minute ago, MuniGrit said:

I agree but you didn't read the satire link I posted did you? It was such a boring 4th they needed something to talk about. I'm not the biggest Rickie fan because I think he is highly overrated but that link above is funny.

Yeah I read it. I saw criticism around the Web about how Johnny was too hard on Rickie. I don't think he was too hard. Heaven forbid someone call out a bad shot or decision.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!