IGNORED

Whose swing would you rather have? Sergio's or Jon Rahm's

nevets88
Note: This thread is 2379 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Whose swing would you rather have: Rahm or Garcia?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whose swing would you rather have?

I didn't realize how hard the choice is! I picked Sergio even though I don't like the looks of his shoulders "bunched up" at address. But that's just cosmetic. I wonder how long Rahm's body (and JT's body and DJ's) will sustain the violently fast moves through the ball? Maybe not an issue for a guy with large strong legs or a slim guy. But I think of Woods' back problems and my own when I see them attack the ball. -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 10/13/2017 at 5:25 AM, Marty2019 said:

I voted Sergio because I have admired that flattening move for a long time.  It's a work of art. 

Not that I could ever execute something like that. 

Sums up my thoughts. I used to try to mimic that move when Sergio first came on the scene....needless to say, it didn't work for me. 

El Nino for me.  lag. closer to my body type.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2379 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!