IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge

iacas

• Administrator

Day 34 - December 4, 2021

Hit balls after junior lessons today. Starting to integrate the downswing feeling into my four-step swing… Swing to 2 or 2.5, to 4, to 5.5 or 6, pump and go. When I pump I make sure to throw the shaft behind me a bit more.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 163 (04 Dec 21) - mirror work, still fighting to have good rotation thru the swing, shaft position at impact and finishing with good rotation.   Definitely doing it in slo-mo helps.  Well worth the time.

Day 127:

Played 18 this morning. Cold morning but started off pretty well so didn't think it was affecting me, but ultimately played poorly on the front, and good on the back.

Day 405: Pulled out the Tour Striker PlaneMate and worked with that today. The protocols are in line with my priority pieces. I filmed them and things looked pretty good but I need to let my weight go forward more from the top.

Day 46 (12/6/21) - Practiced chipping with the Orange Whip Wedge, followed by hitting chips with my sand wedge (real balls) then Day 5 - Delivering the Clubhead from the 30-day practice plan (Almostgolf balls). 

Day 2. 12/07/2021

Day 1 of 30 day Covid-19 practice plan (early backswing).

Nice feel to this drill, thinking it might transfer well to pre-shot routine. Hitting balls into net from A2…. Wow solid strikes.

Day 167 (07 Dec 21) - worked on foot position today,  doing full swings with both driver and 5i.  Went from open to neutral to closed, paying attention to flight of the hard foam balls.   Note - just realized I forgot to post yesterday’s drills (easy pitches w/7i in the backyard - per rules I “missed” posting more than two days w/the past 28, tomorrow begins Day 1 again) 

Day 129:

Worked on backswing, recentering, and start of downswing today. Mostly indoor rehearsals while I was in various meetings. Also hit some balls into the net outdoors, with an 8-iron.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • So any product you've ever had an issue with is immediately discounted and written off? If that's the case, we should write off GC Quads and BLPs while we're at it. What matters is how a company deals with a lemon that makes it out the door. Which SwingLogic did a phenomenal job in rectifying.  And I didn't choose Bill's wording. "At $300 and requiring only 3’ for a radar unit, I don’t think it’s going to be very accurate." Sure he opined. But he asserted that opinion by only calling out the price and misconstruing the radar's distance requirement. And completely overlooking their existing sensor tech.  I'll definitely post feedback. And I have no issues calling out a product if it doesn't meet expectations. BTDT. Not sure I'll make the 4 hour hike all the way to PA. But I can compare against Trackman and GC Quad locally. I would like to find comparable priced units to test against too, but don't know anyone with a Mevo, R10, or SC300i. Lol. Because a bluetooth speaker is the pinnacle of engineering and likely drained their R&D budget. Doesn't the SC300i have a speaker? I mean, you can be skeptical without overstating things.  Beyond the above, why not just all illustrate that we can hold our opinions loosely? I ordered my unit. The Kickstarter isn't even an hour old and it's already exceeded their goal by 5 times. It actually looks like they even increased their early bird spots to accommodate demand. So it seems that between existing SwingLogic customers and others, there's a lot of enthusiasm and optimism around their new device. Delivery window looks to be June. Will update as soon as I'm able.
    • I've listened to Shipnuck's interviews on most of the golf podcasts so I feel like I know a bunch of the stories, but I have 2 unused audible credits so I am going to do the same and start listening today.
    • If you don't want to spend $30 for the adhesive backed putter tag, you can cut off the screw on the regular putter tag and use 3M auto emblem adhesive tape (around $10 for a roll) to stick it to the end of the grip.
    • I have the same thing, a 50 gram counterweight. I considered glueing the tag to the putter, but I found having it as my marker was really easy. I just put my ball down, picked up the marker, and and tagged it. Not to mention I do have two putters I rotate into my bag from time to time, and it would be a pain to keep pulling off the tag. I also always use the same ball maker and divot tool every round so it will be easy to keep track of the tag.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. aaustin2
      aaustin2
      (37 years old)
    2. fotoguy1958
      fotoguy1958
      (64 years old)
    3. Maddmaxx63
      Maddmaxx63
      (59 years old)
    4. Rick PIrkey
      Rick PIrkey
      (66 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...